Welcome to the Monster Legends Competitive Wiki
This is a competitive guide for the app store game "Monster Legends". Our main goal is to introduce new players into the competitive meta-game and show guides, along with possibly sharing team ideas with each other. Enjoy!
What is Monster Legends Competitive?
Monster Legends Competitive is a FANDOM wiki site used to create a sort of tier-list for the most competitively viable legendary monsters ranked into best-to-worst.
How are they ranked?
Monsters are ranked in a ranked tier-list from OP to F rank, OP being the absolute best rank possible (monsters properly categorized in there are the best of the best in terms of viability in the competitive scene), F being the worst of the worst. As in Nebotus bad. Bad to the point where some Epics outclass them.
To access the ranking system, click on 'Viability Ranking' below.
- VIABILITY RANKING
- MONSTER IDEA FORUMS
- SHARE YOUR TEAM
- BREEDABLE LEGENDARIES
- BUILDINGS IDEA FORUM
- MONSTER LEGENDS EPIC GUIDE
- MONSTER LEGENDS COMMON GUIDE
- VOTING PAGE ON VIABILITY RANKING
- EVENTS IDEA FORUM
- ADVICE AND GUIDELINES FOR ARTICLE CREATION AND EDITING (yeah, long name...)
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- New MONSTER IDEA FORUMS created- here you can propose ideas for monsters, including stats, particularities and movesets!
- Apr. 1, 2018: SHARE YOUR TEAM added - Post your current team, and don't forget to include: their moveset, runes and relics equipped, why you use each monster, and your overall strategy.
- May 23, 2018: New admin appointed to the site!
- May 27, 2018: Added "BREEDABLE LEGENDARIES" to 'Useful Links'
- June 27, 2018: New MONSTER LEGENDS EPIC GUIDE Added! (A new wiki similar to Monster Legends Competitive, but in this wiki we're talking about Epic monsters. Feel free to add pages and help the development of this brand-new ML Guide!)
- December 12, 2018: The Elements Page has been created! This is were you'll find all Legendary monsters regrouped by element. Feel free to help, edit and add new monsters to the lists! - AlphaOmega496
- December 20,2018: Event Ideas Forum has been added, where you can create your own event and add your own ideas - TheBaronisHere72
- December 31, 2018: The main site and Viability Ranking has now disabled editing for new (accounts less than 4 days old) and Anonymous accounts due to excessive past vandalism and trolling made in the past few months. I hope this promotes future growth and professionalism to the site, and prevent the need of more drastic measures to be taken. - MangoStarco
- January 1st, 2019: The Advice and Guidelines for Article Creation and Editing page has been created: here you will find tips for, as the title says, article creation and (not yet added) editing. I have also made the Forgotten Monsters Forum - honestly, I think it’s the first page here that doesn’t have any utility apart from your proper amusement ;) Finally, Happy New Year! -AlphaOmega496
- January 17th, 2019: The Questions and Answers page has been created! Here you can ask all questions regarding all topics (of the Monster Legends universe or concerning article creation and editing). -AlphaOmega496
- February 11th, 2019: The News Forum has been created! There you'll find all major or minor updates and new things in the game! -AlphaOmega496
- March 31st, 2019: The MONSTER LEGENDS COMMON GUIDE has been created! Basically, in this mini-wikia you'll find a ranking for all Common monsters to use them in the Common Team Wars event in April :) -AlphaOmega496
Who to contact involving MLC Wiki?
fine ok this is where u get leaks https://www.taringa.net/+dragoncity