Abysmuss is the result of Necromancer's attempt to make Miserus disappear after he realized that he was a better necromancer than himself. Necromancer threw Miserus' lamp into the ocean but, instead of getting rid of his enemy, Abysmuss rose from the bottom of the ocean. Now there are two genies tormenting Necromancer!
Abysmuss is the result of what Squidward would wish for with Miserus' lamp. He's a Water denier that utilizes Freeze to deny. That's not where it ends though, as he can spread Bleed and Poison to the enemy team, chipping away at their health and lowering their damage output in the process, which makes this monster stand out among other Deniers. He also has the ability to give himself Photophobic Shield at the cost of no cooldowns, Torture Immunity, Damage Protection for his Status Caster, the ability to hold a Shield, and the highest original Mythic life stat, making him extra sturdy. Finally, he has access to Sherezar's Amulet, allowing him to chain deny with the relic's Stamina Removal. He's overall a decent denier, but only if you don't have access to better monsters, as his overuse on Freeze to control, high cooldowns (for his better moves), and ability to be easily denied himself holds him back heavily.
- Has a Dark move as a Water monster
- Has 2 amazing spammable skills, meaning he's fine against CDA
- Great Trait and Speed
- Highest original Mythic life stat in the game, tied with Brutalizer, Armor Claw and Glubu
- Low cooldowns in general
- Relies heavily on Freeze for denial
- High cooldowns on best moves
- Easily denied
Squidward the Freeze King
- Kuriles Defense / Plasma Toxines (Self Photophobic Shield, 32s, 0 CD) / (Plasma for 45 Water dmg + Bleed + Poison, 29s, 1 CD)
- Kermadec Shot (AoE 30 Water dmg + Poison + Bleed, 38s, 0 CD)
- Philippines Frost / Cryonics (Frost for 50 Water dmg + Freeze + Bleed, 41s, 3 CD) / (Cryonics for Freeze, 29s, 1 CD)
- Tonga Ice (AoE 25 Water dmg + Freeze, 46s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed
- Since Abysmuss' only control effect is Freeze, monsters with Freeze Immunity such as Katufo can counter Abysmuss.
- Monster with Torture Immunity can shrug off his few tortures, such as himself.
- His trait only covers an immunity to Tortures, making him open to any form of Denial.
- A strong Thunder attacker like Dr. Wattz can make quick work of this squid. However, ensure that his Status Caster has either worn off or is removed, as Abysmuss will only take 50% of Wattz's attacks.
- CDA Monsters like Siamiss will leave this Sea Genie somewhat shore bound. Even if he's packing a 0CD Skill, these two can still Mega Possess him.