Abysmuss is the result of Necromancer's attempt to make Miserus disappear after he realized that he was a better necromancer than himself. Necromancer threw Miserus' lamp into the ocean but, instead of getting rid of his enemy, Abysmuss rose from the bottom of the ocean. Now there are two genies tormenting Necromancer!
Abysmuss is the result of what Squidward wished for with Miserus' lamp. His main gimmicks include AoE Freeze, Photophobic Shield, Poison, and Bleed.
- Has a Dark move as a Water monster
- Photophobic Shield
- Good Special
- Great Life
- Decent trait
- Relies heavily on Freeze for denial
- No other tortures besides Poison and Bleed
- Easily denied
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Kuriles Defense (Self Photophobic Shield, 32s, 0CD)
- Kermadec Shot / Plasma Toxins (Kermadic for AoE 30 Water dmg + Poison + Bleed, 38s, 0CD) / (Plasma for 40 Water dmg + Poison + Bleed, 29s, 1CD)
- Philippines Frost (50 Water dmg + Freeze + Bleed, 41s, 3CD)
- Tonga Ice (AoE 25 Water dmg + Freeze, 46s, 3CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed
- Since Abysmuss' only control effect is Freeze, monsters with Freeze Immunity such as Katufo can counter Abysmuss.