The hologram projector Neobuki uses to appear on the battlefield has been stolen! Evil hands have taken this machine and tweaked it to project a new Neobuki, something like her twisted twin: Akunobuki.
Role: Anything but a Denier
Akunobuki, a legendary released in the midst of mythics. She is a great Thunder Elite, that can be a tank with her high Life and access to Mega Taunt, a Support for having a good amount of positive effects. Akunobuki tries to be a better version of her sister, Neobuki, but having some flaws that stop her from reaching higher ranks and stay in the SS+ rank with Neobuki.
- Great stats and trait
- Tons of positive status effects
- Lots of negative status effects
- Access to PER and NER
- Many extra turn moves
- Great relic slots for an Attacker
- High stamina costs and cooldowns
- Weird relic slots for a Curser, Support, or Tank
- Some skills give disadvantages to herself such as Self PER and Trait Disabled
- Extra turn skills are Anticipation bait
Hologrammy Award (Unranked Attacker/Curser)
- Raiju Strike (60 Thunder dmg + Trait Disabled + Nanovirus + Shock, 45s, 2 CD)
- Yosei (60 Special dmg + Team Double Healing + Regeneration, 40s, 3 CD)
- Miage-Nyudo / Kubikajiri (Miage-nyudo for Self PER + Double Damage + Extra Turn, 40s, 2 CD) / (Kubikajiri for Self Double Damage + Anticipation 30s, 3 CD)
- Onihitokuchi / Shinigami Way (Onihitokuchi for Self Pierce + PER + Nanovirus + Pierce Removal, 35s, 2 CD) / (Shinigami for 50 Thunder dmg, 22s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed
This skillset makes good use of Akunuboki's high damaging single target moves, multiple single target torture moves, and Self Buffs. This skillset however, is easily countered by both Torture immunity and Anticipation.
Hologram Tech Support (Unranked Support)
- Raiju Strike
- Echoes Of Yamabiko / Light of Hinode (Ally Area Dodge + Self Extra Turn, 40s, 3 CD) / (Team Control Immunity + True Vision, 30s, 3 CD)
- Aonyobo / Onihitokuchi (Aonyobo for Ally NER + Precision, 22s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
CEO of Evil Twin (Ranked Attacker)
- Rokurokubi / Raiju Strike (AoE 40 Thunder dmg + Shock + Team Torture Immunity, 25s, 2 CD)
- Anukomaku (AoE PER + 40 Thunder dmg + Nanovirus, 25s, 2 CD)
- Shinigami Way / Onihitokuchi / Miage-nyudo
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 3 Strength
Even if her main purpose is more of a support, she's still quite the attacker. She's worse than Neobuki in this form, and although that is true, she still has moves that can support herself (aka Self Double Damage + Extra Turn)! We don't recommend using her this way, though.
Now My Property (Ranked Support)
- Okubi's Presence (Ally PEP + Evasion + Self Trait Disabled + Extra Turn, 40s, 3 CD)
- Echoes of Yamabiko / Rokurokubi / Aonyobo / Raiju Strike / Light of Hinode
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 3 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed
This skillset is used if your willing to making Akunobuki a supporting monster. She's especially useful with her many positive effects and also her immunities for Control and Torture.
Serial Anime Thief (Ranked Tank)
- Okubi's Presence
- Nurikabe (Team Skill Mirror + Self PER + Mega Taunt + Double Life, 50s, 3 CD)
- Choose any skill from Now My Property
Recommended Runes: 2 Team Speed, 1 Life; 1 Team Speed, 2 Life
This skillset is used as a tank. Although she's a great tank, try to prevent her from being TD'd so she can then be PER'd. This skillset is especially useful since her PEP trait will be unlocked once you get the Mega Taunt move.
- Attackers like Hookuai and Helgudin would be a perfect match for tank or support Akunobukis. Her as a tank will allow the attacker to be unaffected.
- Monsters that apply Evasion like Nishant's Bodyguard or Warmaster Elvira can apply Evasion to Akunobuki while her Mega Taunt is active so that enemies' attack goes nowhere. This is especially overpowered since you can't PER her due to her trait, and you can't TD her either because the evasion is active.
- MegaTaunt tanks such as Eisul and Rubellus can benefit immensely from Okubi's Presence.
- Strong Earth attackers like Ugluk and Warmaster Gortak can defeat this hologram, especially Ugluk if she runs herself as a tank.
- Trait Disablers, like Ingenica and Wickah, can remove Akunobuki's amazing trait.
- Stamina drainers like Wangzhou and Silverleaf can drain her stamina.
- Monsters who can apply Nanovirus or PEB, such as Synaptikus, Wyrmlad, and Volthar (who can also drain her stamina), can give Akunobuki a hard time of supporting her team, since she has no Team NER to combat these effects.
- Pierce monsters can essentially bypass her defensive effects. Examples including Rociuko (who can double PER Okubi's Presence, and has Anticipation to), Zunobia (who has PEB), Devastress, among others.
- CDA monsters, such as Grakon, Lord Pumpseed, and Pierceid, can cripple Akunobuki since her moves have around a 2-3 turn cooldown.
- Her name means “Weapon of Evil” in Japanese
- Most Skill names reference various aspects of Japanese folklore.
- She is the last Legendary monster to be released, as of now.