Al Canine is the boss in Canine Clan and a master of contraband. Chests, Gold, Cells, you name it, there's nothing he can't sell in the black market. Money isn't a game for Al, he's shameless in doing whatever he needs to do to eliminate any rival gangs that lower the prices he's set.
Al Canine is a Light denier who has two forms of denial in CDA and Stun. Both have AoE's, with Stun only having 2 CD while CDA has a whopping 4 CD. He can spread Guard Down to ensure hits for him and his allies, which is a pretty good feature considering his team NER includes Guard Down Hater. His main drawbacks are his moderate and sometimes high stamina costs as well as his pretty average denier speed.
- Access to two forms of AoE denial in CDA and Stun
- Decent trait
- Access to Team NER as a denier
- Access to Guard Down and Guard Down Hater
- Unpaid Loan has a nasty 4CD
- Average stats
- No PER or Trait Disable
- Moderate to high stamina costs and cooldowns
That's How Mafia Works
- Unpaid Loan (55 Special dmg + AoE CDA + Guard Down, 35s, 4 CD)
- I Have A Job For You (Team NER + Guard Down Hater, 34s, 2 CD)
- Vendetta (AoE 40 Light dmg + Sunburn + Stun, 43s, 2 CD)
- Sausages Are Best Served Cold / An Offer You Can't Refuse (Sausages for 40 Light dmg + Stun + Sunburn, 29s, 1 CD) / (Offer for 30 Special dmg + CDA, 23s, 2 CD)
This pitbull is named after Al Capone, but for a good reason. Unpaid Loan is a great skill that applies CDA and Guard Down to all foes, while also dealing a nice chunk of Special damage. I Have A Job For You is what makes him so amazing, as he can use Unpaid Loan and give your team what basically amounts to Triple Damage on the next turn. And guess what? This is the one of the BEST Hater combos you can find. Vendetta gives him another form of deny, and the Sunburn will slowly chip away at the enemies' Health while reducing their accuracy by 15%. For his final skill, Sausages Are Best Served Cold can be used for having a deny skill that has a really low cooldown while An Offer You Can't Refuse is the most useful out of the three against Artifacts, and who doesn't love having a secondary CDA skill?
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- He has high cooldowns, so a CDA monster faster than him, like Lord Pumpseed, can activate his high cooldowns.
- He has high Stamina costs, so a Stamina Drainer, like Wangzhou, can drain all his stamina preventing him from using his high stamina cost skills.
- A strong Metal attacker like Makugan can make quick work of this mutt.
- CDDA and Cleanser monsters like Ingenica, Positron or Lumoona can render this dog to just laze.