When Alces' Pet grew up, General Alces decided to send him on his own missions, thus parting ways with him. However, the General knew he still needed someone to stay by his side, so he took a piece of his own bark and breathed life into it. That’s how Alces’ Bodyguard was born!
Role: Support / Tank
Alces' Bodyguard, the newest bodyguard created, and so soon after Thetys' Bodyguard was finally released. Main gimmicks include Taunt, Double Life, and Increased Healing.
- Good trait
- Good stats, especially the Life stat
- Team NER
- Self Taunt
- Increased Healing, which doubles Healing by 50%
- Double Life
- Special is dangerous; 75 Special AoE + Stun
- Low stamina costs
- Low cooldowns on most moves
- Some moves have high cooldowns
- Doesn’t inflict any negative status effects, with the exception of Stun in its special
Recommended Moveset Edit
Woodland Mender (Tank/Support) Edit
- Rose Protection / Woodland Rage (55 Nature dmg + Team Increased Healing, 19s, 2 CD) / (45 Special dmg + Taunt, 24s, 2 CD)
- Lotus Mending (Self-Increased Healing + Double-Life, 0s, 4 CD)
- Forest Rage (40 Special AoE dmg + self-Taunt, 29s, 3 CD)
- Cleansing Antler Smash (60 Nature dmg + Team NER, 32s, 1 CD)
This moveset specializes in being a tanky support, full of Taunts, Increased Healing, Double Life, and NER.
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 2 Team Speed
Woodland Bodyguard Edit
- Forest Rage
- Lotus Mending
- Cleansing Antler Smash
- Woodland Rage
This moveset is based around using Alces’ Bodyguard to his full tanking potential, full of Taunts, Double Life, Increased Healing, and NER.
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Team Speed