Even though he's the greatest safecracker of all time, Alex Bone is no stranger to prison. Nevertheless, his stays are always short, since there’s no lock that can resist Mr. Bone’s skills! From time to time, he even enjoys getting sent to the slammer, if only to see his old friends who always have the best stories.
Alex Bone was a race monster a while back and for the time, was pretty good. He is primarily on the battlefield to deny the enemy with stun while being untouchable with evasion.
- AoE Stun
- Evasion skills
- AoE Daze
- Decent damage
- Heavily outclassed by other deniers
- Bad trait and stats
- Can be denied by monsters that can PER before damage
- Repetitive Moveset
- Can’t do much besides Stun, Daze and Evade.
Can't touch this!
- Pinheiro, Max Authority (40 AoE Special dmg + Stun, 35s, 3 CD)
- My Cellmate HakaTaka / Hellfire's Furlough (40 AoE Thunder dmg, self Evasion, 35s, 3 CD / 45 AoE Special dmg + Daze, 35s, 2 CD)
- Paying the Marshall (45 Thunder dmg + self Evasion, 28s, 2 CD)
- Contrived Outbreak (60 Special dmg + Stun, 29s, 2 CD)
This is the preferred Denier Alex Bone, that can stun, evade, and... do it well.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 3 Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Despite Evasion being able to evade any attacks or effects that would normally land on him, if a monster uses PER on Alex Bone, not only does it eliminate/ cancel the Evasion early, he also takes the damage and whatever else that move does. What it does, is remove the Evasion first beforehand, then takes into account everything else afterwards, essentially ruining his strategy.
- Mirak is a good counter to Alex. She is faster than him, so she can control him due to Alex's horrible trait, can PER and apply Nanovirus, blocking Alex's Evasion. She can also apply Control Immunity to all of her allies, making Alex almost useless against her.