When Clivia spread its spores, everyone collected and destroyed them to make sure it didn't reproduce. After all, killer plants aren't something you want to be surrounded by. However, they missed one spore... the strongest of them all, and Alpha Cliviast sprouted from it.
Alpha Cliviast, Clivia's successor. Its main gimmicks include Stun, Poison, Death Countdown, and Life Steal.
- AoE Death Countdown
- Life-draining moves
- Nice special move
- AoE Poison + Stun move
- Awful trait
- A simple NER will delete one of his pros
- High cooldowns
- Bad stats
- High stamina costs
- Reverse or Negate Healing can be a problem
Recommended Moveset Edit
King of Plants Edit
- Toxic Spores (AoE 3-turn Death Countdown, 42s, 3 CD)
- Venom Spread (AoE 45 Nature dmg + Poison + Stun, 45s, 3 CD)
- Absorb Nutrients (55 Nature dmg + self 100% Life Steal, 31s, 1 CD)
- Red Chlorophyll (70 Special dmg + self 100% Life Steal, 37s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Pretty much any possessor/denier that is faster than Alpha Cliviast, such as Nishant's Pet or Enypiast, are great in countering Alpha. They can possess Alpha Cliviast and cause it to give a Death Countdown to the entire enemy team.
- Any Fire monster that are immune to Stun, such as Drakor and Nitroblaster, can blast this spore to bits without a sweat.
- Any NER monsters like Gakora and Mirak can remove every effect Cliviast inflicts, while also applying Control Immunity to your team, making Alpha really useless.