Annihilator R2 has been programmed with just one mode: annihilation. He doesn’t think or listen to reason. Once he’s in combat mode, he won’t stop until all his enemies are dead.
Annihilator R2 is ranked A in the Viability Ranking as an attacker with excellent stats, great moves, and a good trait. However, he has some flaws that stop him from reaching better ranks
- His moves have decent cooldowns
- Good stats and trait
- AoE Magnetization
- AoE Burn
- His stat life is a little bad
- Fairly high stamina costs
Time for Annihilation!
- Beam Jolt / Beam Crush (Beam Jolt for 60 metal damage and magnetization, 31s, 2CD, 95AC Beam Crush for 60 special, magnetization, 31s, 2CD, 95AC)
- Ground eruption (AoE 35 Special damage and may AoE Burn, 34s, 4CD, 90AC)
- Indestructible punch (55 Metal Damage and may Stun, 31s, 1CD, 95AC)
- Ground burst (AoE 35 DMG and may AoE Magnetize, 34s, 4CD, 90AC)
- 3 power runes
Annihilator R2 is based on damage. His "Beam Jolt" or "Beam Crush" skills both do serious damage while burning or magnetizing target and this helps your indestructible punch to do better damage while stunning enemy. Ground eruption does good special damage while making targets burning, Ground burst is his skill that hits all and makes them suffer magnetize which is always good.
Annihilator R2 does not really hate anyone. But Timerion can activate his cooldowns. It will only stop Annihilator R2 for only 1 turn so Timerion is not a great deal. Being a metal type monster makes him weak to magic, and using Malair or General Shannara is good to take him out.