Pirates are not known for their wisdom, but Anton Acorne is a very unusual pirate! He's cunning and is quite the villain. His outfit might trick you into thinking he's a chill guy, but you should never trust his "good vibes".
Anton Acorne is an Attacker-Denier hybrid with decent speed and strength. He can deal a decent amount of damage while also applying some additional effects like Freeze, Stun, regaining Stamina, and removing enemy Stamina.
- High power
- Good trait
- Low stamina costs
- Mostly low cooldowns
- Many Stamina drain and Stamina regain moves
- Good Special: AoE 70 Water dmg + Freeze
- Low health
- Most of his status effect moves are similar to one another
- Impure Water has a 4 turn cooldown despite all it does is Stamina Leak and a measly 35 damage
- Impure Water (AoE 35 Water dmg + Stamina Leak, 36s, 4 CD)
- Humid Sword / Aqua Sword (50 Water dmg + self 50% Stamina regain, 30s, 1 CD) / (50 Water dmg + self Stamina Regen, 28s, 2 CD)
- Punch Wave (50 Water dmg + Freeze, 29s, 1 CD)
- 100 Tentacles (50 Special dmg + Stun, 30s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 3 Speed
- Anton has really low health so powerful Thunder monsters like Wildbird and Warmaster Babari can make Calamari out of him.
- Monsters that give Stamina Regeneration or regain like Frosilka and Hydratila the Icebringer can ruin his primary gimmick.
- Mountain and Control Immunity monsters make his deny skills utterly useless.
- His design is a reference to Arlong from One Piece.