Desperate times call for desperate measures. Wickah had tried everything in her power to make the swamp a better home for her proteges, but after everyone ignored her cries for help, she made an extreme decision and turned to The Lord. Anwrikah, Wickah's new Corrupted self, can finally provide for the monsters under her watch, at the cost of losing her soul.
Anwrikah is an amazing Nature attacker, unlike her support/curser Legendary counterpart. Her stats aren't the best but they easily beat out her outdated competitor, Lady Meow. As an attacker, her raw damage doesn't stand out but she can spread Minor and regular Blind to annoy enemies and in some cases, deny them. Poison can also chip away some life too, but her self Triple Damage + Torture Immunity is her main way to deal damage. By setting this up, she can easily instant-kill all her enemies next turn. Usually, this leaves her vulnerable to attacks, if not for her insane trait, featuring Dodge Area, making her invincible with a Taunt monster by her side. Opponents will just have to wait for their inevitable loss if they don't have Pierce. Just for good measure, she has True Vision so she isn't going to miss out on completely sweeping the enemies or if she was hit with Blind from a Stalkiller. Even if some tanky monsters might've been left alive, her Sword relic will finish them off, and her Trap slot can also help regain Stamina. Anwrikah might not seem that good but upon further inspection, it's not hard to see why she's so widely used among top-tier players.
- Outstanding trait
- Has a decent 0 CD skill, meaning she's fine against CDA
- Nice team support in White Snakeroot
- Amazing self support in Castor Beans
- Great damage output and relic slots
- Acceptable stamina costs
- Moderate to high cooldowns on best moves
- Deadly Nightshade (AoE 40 Nature dmg + Minor Blind, 48s, 3 CD)
- Water Hemlock (60 Nature dmg + Blind, 42s, 2 CD)
- Castor Beans (Castor for Self Triple Damage + Torture Immunity, 48s, 3 CD)
- Devil's Helmet / Rosary Peas (Helmet for 50 Nature dmg + Minor Blind + Poison, 36s, 1 CD) / (Rosary for AoE 30 Nature dmg + Poison, 42s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Life
- Monsters with Pierce like Spekthra can easily kill her and she has Fire skills as she can bypass her D