Behold the defender of light! This apparition is rumored to have a powerful connection in the netherworlds. If you're lucky enough to have this Knight savior appear before you, you'll be truly blessed in battle!
Arch Knight is a breedable light legendary that has some powerful moves, but a very low power stat. He specializes in both attacking and supporting, but overall is bland and lackluster, since he is an old monster.
- Team NER
- 2 shields skills to sustain himself and allies
- Very high-damaging moves, with 85 and 70
- Low cooldowns
- AoE Blind Skill
- His Team Shield move has 0cd
- High stamina costs on best moves
- Terrible stats and trait
- Low power stat despite having high damaging skills
- Despite his Team Shield move having 0cd, it also has a whooping 50s cost!
- Easily Denied by anything but Total Blind
- Spectrum Rays (85 Special dmg, 35s, 2 CD)
- God's Will (70 Light dmg + Self 20% Heal, 20s, 1 CD)
- Shining Sword (AoE 30 Light dmg + Blind, 40s, 2 CD)
- Purify (Team NER, 20s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Arch Knight is weak to Metal. Use monsters like Talos the Automaton and Makugan to kill him easily.
- He is denied by literally anything but Total Blind, so deniers can help take him out.
- Arch Knight is breedable using Esthirel + Goldcore.