Behold the defender of light! This apparition is rumored to have a powerful connection in the netherworlds. If you're lucky enough to have this Knight savior appear before you, you'll be truly blessed in battle!
Arch Knight is a breedable light legendary that has some powerful moves, but a very low power stat. He specializes in both attacking and supporting, but overall is not a good monster at it.
- Average skills
- One of his moves deals 85 damage
- Very low cooldowns
- Some moves cost way too much stamina
- Limited negative status effects
- Terrible stats and trait
- Combo of attacking and supporting, but doesn't excel in either
- Spectrum Rays (85 Special dmg, 35s, 2 CD)
- God's Will (70 Light dmg + Self 20% Heal, 20s, 1 CD)
- Shining Sword (AoE 30 Light dmg + Blind, 40s, 2 CD)
- Purify (Team NER, 20s, 2 CD)
Go for 3 Strength runes as Arch Knight is already too slow. Spectrum Rays packs a massive 85 base power. God's Will does heavy damage, heals Arch Knight and only one turn of cooldown! Shining Sword has a low cooldown, and it inflicts Blind on all enemies. Purify is the better support move as it will cure status effects. Don't use Aura of Protection, this move sucks as it only gives a small shield and costs way too much stamina.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength