Armor Claw was Rocigon's childhood imaginary friend. He taught him how to analyze the enemy and pursue his passions. After winning a tournament, Rocigon was given a trophy, with amber decorations and, as he looked at it, he thought "Thanks, old friend". Within seconds, the amber released a substance which transformed into a living Armor Claw!
Here we have our first Mythic Youtuber and one of the first mythics in the game, Armor Claw. He is the first mythic to have Taunt, and he has a lot of very powerful and interesting abilities for being one of the first Mythics. He's tanky enough to be a nice Tank and has the skills to deal some serious damage. Never overlook this monster when deciding on a good team mate.
- Has a Light move as a Fire monster
- A good amount of self-buffs
- Nice trait
- Great power and health
- Self CDDA
- Has a 0 Stamina, 0 CD move, meaning that he's fine against Stamina Removal and CDA
- Average Special
- Somewhat bland movepool
- Bad speed
- Few high damaging skills despite his high power stat
- High stamina costs
- Easily denied
Recommended Moveset Edit
F2P always winsEdit
- Remember To Subscribe (45 Fire dmg + Burn, 0s, 0 CD)
- Monster Review (AoE 25 Special dmg + Self 50% Life Increase, 36s, 2 CD)
- Save RociGod! (AoE 40 Light dmg + Sunburn + Self CDDA, 56s, 3 CD)
- Dream Big / Pursue Your Passions (Dream for Self Taunt + Skill Mirror, 32s, 2 CD) / (Passions for Self Damage Boost + 30% Heal, 41s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 1 Team Speed, 2 Strength; 1 Life, 2 Strength; 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Area Dodge monsters like Helgudin benefit immensely from Armor Claw's Taunt, so put them together and opponents will have a long battle ahead of them.
- Hornet's Anti Brutish System will stop Armor Claw from being controlled in all forms, which cancels out his tendency to be denied.
- Armor Claw's life is utterly insane, so monsters with Life Removal skills, like Hornet and Nisael, and monsters with tortures, like Gualgui and Ugluk, will be your best bets to slowly kill him off.
- Monsters that utilize Damage Mirror, like Warmaster Babari, can reflect the massive damage output back at Armor Claw.
- A powerful water attacker like Hookuai can deal massive damage to Armor Claw.
- A fast denier using anything but Stun can stop this powerhouse for ages. Good examples include Warmaster Thalassa.
Fun Facts Edit
- This monster is a reference to Monster Legends Youtuber Armor Gaming.