Arumel was born from Elvira's longing to have angels in outer space. This one in particular is a mechanical celestial being, with impressive wings and light weapons to ensure that justice and compassion reign.
Arumel is a Light attacker and one of the first Mythics in the game. She is completely a killer machine to all Evil Legions monsters due to her Evil Legions Hater.
- Pretty decent buffing move in Holy Circuit
- Great stats
- Good status caster
- Can apply Evil Legions Hater to itself
- Photophobic Shield
- Has a Fire skill despite being Light
- Good damage output
- Ridiculous stamina costs
- Terrible trait (aside from her status caster)
Recommended Moveset Edit
P2W Angel Edit
- Eyes Of A Sinner (50 Light dmg + Blind, 30s, 1 CD)
- Elvira's Trick (60 Light dmg + Sunburn + Self Photophobic Shield, 35s, 3 CD)
- Indulgence / Artificial Sun (Indulgence for AoE 40 Fire dmg + Burn, 30s, 1 CD) / (Artificial for AoE 35 Light dmg + Sunburn + Blind, 60s, 2 CD)
- Compassion Is Weak / Holy Circuit (Compassion for Self Evil Legions Hater + Extra Turn, 60s, 3 CD) / (Holy for Self NER + Double Damage, 38s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength
- Arumel's status caster and positive effects make her quite hard to stop, such as her Photophobic Shield and Double Damage. PER monsters like Warmaster Thalassa should work well for this.