General Atum was discovered inside a rock by Bogarek, the lead of a clan of miner dwarves enslaved by Warthak and his clan of chaos dwarves. When Atum came to life after being unearthed, he freed the miners and took Bogarek with him as his very own bodyguard.
Atum's Bodyguard is a Support/Attacker mix with an emphasis on Shields. His moves have decent power while also having some decent negative effects such as blind and quicksands. However, his power stat is much too low to make use of his damaging moves and his life is too low to tank. Overall, he is a decent monster to use as a beginner, but is easily replaceable.
- Some self-support moves
- High damaging moves
- Decent Relic Slots
- Has decent negative effects
- Terrible trait
- Moderate to high cooldowns and stamina costs
- Outdated stats
- Atum Fanatic (Self 50% Shield + Stun Immunity + Damage Boost, 30s, 3 CD)
- Shield Breaker (AoE 45 Special dmg + Shield Removal, 40s, 3 CD)
- Tunnelmaker / Mythril Pickaxe (Tunnel for 70 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 31s, 3 CD) / (Pickaxe for 50 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 28s, 0 CD)
- Angry Lampyridae (AoE 40 Special dmg + Blind, 37s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Speed, 1 Strength, 1 Life; 3 Strength
- Any Dark attacker that is faster than him can get rid of him before he uses his shield move.
- Easily denied by everything except Total Blind.