Generals have good days and bad days just like everybody else and when Atum has a bad day, it's up to his pet to lift his spirit. This isn't this little guy's only mission though, he's also a skilled warrior in battle!
Atum's Pet, one of the lower rated monsters in the Team Shop. Main gimmicks involve self-supporting itself with shielding, Damage Mirror, and Damage Boost while dealing damage.
- Nice stats
- Self support moves
- Most of its useful moves deal 55 damage, which combined with its great strength stat makes it a hard-hitter
- Good trait (A)
- Overshadowed by better attackers
- Doesn't inflict any good negative status effects
- Low life
- Moderate cooldowns and stamina costs
- Petrous Jaw (55 Special dmg + self 30% Shield, 30s, 3 CD)
- Digging Wound (55 Earth dmg + self Damage Boost, 31s, 2 CD)
- Digging Pain (55 Earth dmg + Damage Mirror, 31s, 2 CD)
- Macroseism (AoE 45 Earth dmg, 36s, 3 CD)
Atum's Pet is a pretty straightforward monster. Just spam his good attacks and use his shield if he's in danger. Rely on your healer for his survival - he won't survive very long, because of his really low health stat.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 3 Strength