Barbatos, the monster from hell itself. This monster is all about damage, you won't even have the chance to blink before your entire team gets destroyed by this powerhouse!
- Amazing damage output, mostly with Master of Pain, a move with 90 damage, 100% accuracy, and no cooldown.
- Using Devil Form, Blood Covenent, and then Hellfire makes a 105 damage AoE!
- His best moves have recoil, reducing his survivability
- He can be denied easily
- Quite bad Speed, Life, and trait
Recommended Moveset Edit
Master of Pain
- Master of Pain (95 Dark Dmg + Self 30% Life Drain 36s)
- Hellfire (45 AoE Special Dmg + Burn 31s/ 3-Turn Cooldown)
- Devil Form / Corrupted Laceration (Devil for Self + Damage Boost + Extra Turn + Self 25% Life Drain 33s/ 1-Turn Cooldown) / (Laceration for 50 Dmg + Nightmare w/ 34s, 1 turn CD)
- Blood Convenant (Self + Double Damage + Stamina Regen + Extra Turn + Self 20% Life Drain for 2 Turns 33s/ 1-Turn Cooldown)
Recommmended Runes: 2 Power, 1 Speed; 3 Power
Because you want your team immobilizer to go first, only 1 speed rune is enough, as Barbatos only wants more power. 3 Power Runes is also viable if you really want to OHKO anything. Master of Pain is completely deadly having an enormous 90 base power and perfect accuracy. Don't abuse it tho: you lose 30% of your life each time you use it. Blood Convenant should be used in the first place as it gives Barbatos Double Damage and an Extra Turn, so you can already attack. Hellfire is your typical AoE attack that also applies burning. Use Devil Form + Blood Covalent + Hellfire for and 105 damage AoE or use Master of pain with the 2 extra turn attacks for 270 DAMAGE!!!! but if you have uriel's essence on the target then you might as well qit the battle.
Due to his slow speed he can be taken down by faster monsters. He is weak to anticipation, but can still do his 90 damage single target attack. He is not hardened/tough so he can easily be denied with stun and freeze.