Baron Traitor was Mr. Flaky's assistant in his illusionism shows and squire in battle. However, upon discovering voodoo magic, he lost his interest in illusionism and followed his own path. Now to ruin his enemies battles, all he needs is his voodoo staff and hallucinogenic poison.
Baron Traitor is a curser with a set of skills that will destroy his enemies strategies: He can remove his enemies' traits, apply Guard Down to them so that all attacks will hit, PER and apply Poison to them. He also has some Blind and Possession moves
- Good AoE moves
- Great cursing with Blind, Guard Down, PER before damage, Poison
- Access to Possession as a curser
- Good speed
- Fairly good Stamina Costs outside of No More Than Me
- Staff Relic Slot is good for a Curser
- Bad life
- Outdated trait
- All Possession moves have 4 CD
- His Trait Disable ability is outshined by others
- No More Than Me costs an ungodly 140 for a single Trait Disabled + 50% chance of Possession
- Moderate cooldowns
- Trap doesn't go well with low life
- Deep Melancholy (AoE PER + 35 Magic dmg + Poison, 32s, 2 CD)
- Your Worst Memories (AoE 40 Magic dmg + Blind + Guard Down, 38s, 2 CD)
- Less Than Others / The Loa And The Beast (Others for Possession, 0s, 4 CD) / (Loa for PER + 50 Magic dmg + Poison, 24s, 1 CD)
- Flooded By Sadness (55 Magic dmg + Blind + Guard Down, 27s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / Team Speed
- If you just want to kill Baron as soon as possible, use a strong Nature attacker like Prince Charmless or Gurlik.
- Since he only has Hardened, it's not that hard to deny him. You can freeze, stun or possess/corrupt him quite easily.
- To stop his main gimmick that is Possession, use a monster that can give your allies Immunity to Possession such as Silverleaf, Warmaster Necromancer, or Saika.