The orcs are destroying everything they can find and subduing many villages, but there's someone ready to face them and hunt them down. A wooden harpoon is all she needs!
Beledig is a strange Earth attacker meant for countering Anticipation monsters. She tries to use her Death Countdown skill on the Anticipation monster so that every time she gets an extra turn the Death Counter goes down 1 turn on the anticipation monster until they are defeated. She's an interesting monster, but sadly has some flaws that prevent her from being better.
- Well rounded stats
- Death-Countdown with extra turn
- 2-turn Evasion with extra turn
- Good trait
- AoE Poison with extra turn
- AoE Quicksands
- No high damage-dealing skills despite being an attacker
- High cooldowns
- Only one AoE move (not including Special)
- Anticipation counters her many extra turns
- Taunt can ruin her 3-turn Death Countdown setup on anticipation monsters
- She doesn't have the best relics for recharging stamina, which she needs since she uses many extra turns
- Spirit of The Snake (3-turn Death Countdown + self Extra Turn, 30s, 3 CD)
- Danger of The Wilds (45 Earth dmg + AoE Poison + self Extra Turn, 35s, 3 CD)
- Spirit of the Cheetah (self Evasion + Extra Turn, 30s, 3 CD)
- Mastery of Her Surroundings (AoE 40 Special dmg + Quicksand, 28s, 3 CD)
When played in the sequence listed above, this moveset will take full advantage of all Status Effects and Extra Turns. Obviously use Spirit of The Snake first, then use Danger of The Wilds, and then Spirit of the Cheetah, as your last Extra Turn move (right before Master of Her Surroundings). This way she retains Evasion while waiting for her next Turn. This combo can be repeated every time she has priority so Stamina is important.
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Stamina, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Cane of the Atlantis; Any Diamond Trap Relic
- She's obviously weak to Dark attackers, like Helgudin and Ixofex, which can take her out pretty easily.
- Any CDA monster will wreck her. Examples of CDA monsters are Storm Beard and Positron.
- Anticipation monsters like Hookuai and Hornet are probably the best counters against Beledig. Preferably and anticipation monster with NER and/or PER are best against Beledig because they can NER the Death Countdown and PER the 2 turn Evasion.
- Taunt monsters, such as Koralle Brutalis and Clipeum, can have the 3 turn Death Countdown directed to them instead of the anticipation monster that Beledig is trying to take out.