Blaz is Dr. Wattz's creation and faithful servant. He helps him around his lab and is the target of the Doctor's craziest and most relentless experiments. The treatment he receives has made Blaz very resilient, despite his frail appearance.
Blaz is an outstanding Metal support who has access to many supportive and offensive effects for his role, the most notable being his outstanding PER skill as it bypasses many annoying effects. He is also able to cleanse his team and apply torture immunity, which helps against the many teams who use tortures for their damage output. That's not all, he's also capable of giving a small shield and Skill Mirror to his team, which comes in handy. Not only are his moves great, it's nearly everything else, too! His trait may not seem impressive, but his Status Caster protects his entire team from the most dangerous and popular form of denial; CDA. Possession immunity ensures he always helps his team and hurts his enemies. With his amazing support relics and the highest OG Mythic speed, it's no wonder he was a top pick back in the OG Mythic Era.
- Fastest OG Mythic in the game!
- Good life and trait
- Expired Antiseptic bypasses Mega Taunt, Positive Effects Protected and Dodge Area
- Amazing supportive effects in NER, Skill Mirror, Torture Immunity, Shields, and True Vision
- Amazing offensive effects in PER, Shield Removal, and Nanovirus
- Great relic slots
- Low cooldowns on most moves
- Best moves do no damage, making him nearly useless if his allies are dead
- Moderate to high stamina costs
How May I Assist You, Doctor?
- Stay Calm (Team NER + Torture Immunity, 50s, 2 CD)
- Protective Protocol (Team Skill Mirror + 25% Shield, 60s, 3 CD)
- Don't Panic / Prepare For Checkup (Panic for Ally NER + Random Positive Effect x2, 30s, 1 CD / Prepare for AoE 40 Metal dmg + Shield Removal, 30s, 0 CD)
- Expired Antiseptic (PER + AoE PER + Nanovirus, 40s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Strong Magic attackers like Rara Avis can take down this robot.
- Somewhat ironically, an opposing Blaz can remove his good positive effects, among other PER users.
- Aside from his Status Caster, his trait only covers an immunity to Possession, meaning all other forms of Control can work against him.
- Draining his Stamina also works, as most of his skills have high Stamina costs.
- As long as one ally is alive and Blaz is the last one, he is as useful as a Screw to a Hammer. Glubu is great thanks to having the Elemental Advantage.