Wet and dangerous! This mass of water has the strength of a thousand seas and the resiliency of a rubber band. When Blob gets angry, tsunamis happen. Splash! You’re beaten.
Blob is a pretty old and outdated monster. He's a Water curser, but only because he isn't a denier with only has one denying skill, not enough damage output for an attacker, no support moves for a support and no sustainability for a tank. Other than that, he has bad life, high cooldowns, horrible relic slots, god-awful trait and Damage Boost that isn't useful in the slightest.
- Stamina Removal
- Nice speed
- Atrocious life
- Awful trait
- High cooldowns
- Moderate stamina costs
- Horrible relic slots
- His denial can be countered by stamina recovering relics
- Liquid Slaps / Fluid Slam (45 Special dmg + 25% Stamina Removal, 28s, 0 CD) / (50 Special Damage + self Damage Boost, 28s, 2 CD)
- Liquid Shards (AoE 30 Water dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 35s, 4 CD)
- Wet Shards / Liquid Strokes (55 Water dmg + 25% Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak, 34s, 2 CD) / (60 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 31s, 4 CD)
- Fluid Smash (35 Special dmg + 100% Stamina Removal, 28s, 4 CD)
Being very fast, you should be able to outspeed most of your opponents. Use Fluid Smash on the enemy denier. Liquid Slaps is your typical 0 CD move which also removes 25% stamina. You want to use that move as the enemy denier might have high Speed Runes or a support with 3 Team Speeds. The last move is up to you. Wet Shards removes 25% stamina and applies stamina leak, which only almost no monster is immune to, and Liquid Strokes removes 50% Stamina.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed ; 3 Speed
- Being a Water monster, Thunder monsters such as Wildbird and Talany can easily take him out.
- Blob is easily denied.
- Blob is breedable using Drop Elemental + Fliploch