Wet and dangerous! This mass of water has the strength of a thousand seas and the resiliency of a rubber band. When Blob gets angry, tsunamis happen. Splash! You’re beaten.
Blob is a pretty old and outdated monster. He has no AoE Denial to be a denier, ain't strong enough to be a attacker, not chunky enough to be a tank and not even a support or curser. He has stamina drain but none of them deny all enemies in the first turn. Other than that, he has bad stats, bad relic slots, bad trait and Damage Boost but not that useful.
- Stamina Removal
- Decent Special: AoE 50% Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak
- Good power and speed
- Atrocious life
- Awful trait
- High cooldowns
- Moderate stamina costs
- Dual Traps don't go well with low life
- Lacks any AoE denials
- Liquid Slaps / Fluid Slam (45 Special dmg + 25% Stamina Removal, 28s, 0 CD) / (50 Special Damage + self Damage Boost, 28s, 2 CD)
- Liquid Shards (AoE 30 Water dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 35s, 4 CD)
- Wet Shards / Liquid Strokes (55 Water dmg + 25% Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak, 34s, 2 CD) / (60 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 31s, 4 CD)
- Fluid Smash (35 Special dmg + 100% Stamina Removal, 28s, 4 CD)
Being very fast, you should be able to outspeed most of your opponents. Use Fluid Smash on the enemy denier. Liquid Slaps is your typical 0 CD move which also removes 25% stamina. You want to use that move as the enemy denier might have high Speed Runes or a support with 3 Team Speeds. The last move is up to you. Wet Shards removes 25% stamina and applies stamina leak, which only almost no monster is immune to, and Liquid Strokes removes 50% Stamina.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Being a Water monster, Thunder monsters such as Wildbird and Talany can easily take him out.
- Blob is easily denied.
- Blob is breedable using Drop Elemental + Fliploch