Wet and dangerous! This mass of water has the strength of a thousand seas and the resiliency of a rubber band. When Blob gets angry, tsunamis happen. Splash! You’re beaten.
Blob has tons of Stamina Removal moves which stop most enemies from using their moves. However, he has multiple flaws. He can't stop enemies from using their special moves, which cost 0 stamina. He has an awful life stat and a terrible trait. Also, Blob can't do much other than removing stamina, which makes him limited and predictable. Still, Blob is quite good at his job, being in the A+ rank which is very respectable.
- Fantastic speed and power
- AoE 50% Stamina Removal
- 100% Stamina Removal
- Special is great: AoE 50% Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak
- Breedable (Fliploch + Drop Elemental)
- Bad life and trait
- High Stamina costs
- High cooldowns on best skills
- Other than self-Damage Boost, he can't do much other than removing stamina
- Liquid Slaps / Fluid Slam (45 Special dmg + 25% Stamina Removal, 28s, 0 CD) / (50 Special Damage + self Damage Boost, 28s, 0 CD)
- Liquid Shards (AoE 30 Water dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 35s, 4 CD)
- Wet Shards / Liquid Strokes (55 Water dmg + 25% Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak, 34s, 2 CD) / (60 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 31s, 4 CD)
- Fluid Smash (35 Special dmg + 100% Stamina Removal, 28s, 4 CD)
Being very fast, you should be able to outspeed most of your opponents. Use Fluid Smash on the enemy denier. Liquid Slaps is your typical 0 CD move which also removes 25% stamina. You want to use that move as the enemy denier might have high Speed Runes or a support with 3 Team Speeds. The last move is up to you. Wet Shards removes 25% stamina and applies stamina leak, which only almost no monster is immune to, and Liquid Strokes removes 50% Stamina.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed