Wet and dangerous! This mass of water has the strength of a thousand seas and the resiliency of a rubber band. When Blob gets angry, tsunamis happen. Splash! You’re beaten.
Blob has tons of Stamina Removal moves which stop most enemies from using their moves. However, he has multiple flaws. He has awful life and a terrible trait. Also, Blob can't do much other than removing stamina, which limits his usefulness and makes him predictable.
- AoE 50% Stamina Removal
- 100% Stamina Removal
- Decent Special: AoE 50% Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak
- Bad stats and trait
- High stamina costs and cooldowns
- Other than self Damage Boost, he can't do much other than removing stamina
- Liquid Slaps / Fluid Slam (45 Special dmg + 25% Stamina Removal, 28s, 0 CD) / (50 Special Damage + self Damage Boost, 28s, 2 CD)
- Liquid Shards (AoE 30 Water dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 35s, 4 CD)
- Wet Shards / Liquid Strokes (55 Water dmg + 25% Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak, 34s, 2 CD) / (60 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 31s, 4 CD)
- Fluid Smash (35 Special dmg + 100% Stamina Removal, 28s, 4 CD)
Being very fast, you should be able to outspeed most of your opponents. Use Fluid Smash on the enemy denier. Liquid Slaps is your typical 0 CD move which also removes 25% stamina. You want to use that move as the enemy denier might have high Speed Runes or a support with 3 Team Speeds. The last move is up to you. Wet Shards removes 25% stamina and applies stamina leak, which only almost no monster is immune to, and Liquid Strokes removes 50% Stamina.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Being a Water monster, Thunder monsters such as Wildbird and Talany can easily take him out.
- Blob is easily denied.
- Blob is breedable using Drop Elemental + Fliploch