After a great war, Bo Tai considered his service to the forces of Good finished, so he went on a journey of enlightenment. But now he's had to put his journey on hold: His immense powers of protection and support are needed in Monster Legends — Evil is around the corner.
Bo Tai is a nice support with a load of immunities, healing, stamina regeneration, and NER. He's got the rare CDDA and NER in the same move, whoch costs 0 CD, rendering CDA useless. His double essence is perfect for a support, and he's goy a nice trait. However, he has outdated stats, hindering his support. Overall, a nice support but is slightly outdated.
- Has some great gimmicks like Team Immunities, Healing, Stamina regain, and NER
- Team CDDA and Team NER moves with 0 CD
- Great relic slots
- Several skills with 0 cooldowns
- Outdated stats
- Mostly moderate cooldowns on best skills
- Analysis of the Truth costs 60 stamina
Me Support. Me Protect
- Analysis of the Truth (30 Magic dmg + Team CDDA, 60s, 0 CD)
- The Sun's Protection (40 Magic dmg + Team Freeze, Stun and Possession Immunity, 34s, 3 CD)
- Peace is Beautiful / Truth Follower (Peace for Ally NER + Regeneration + 30% Heal, 30s, 3 CD / Follower for Ally 30% Stamina Restore + Stamina Regeneration, 31s, 3 CD)
- Going For Refuge (35 Special dmg + Team NER, 28s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 3 Team Speed