After a great war, Bo Tai considered his service to the forces of Good finished, so he went on a journey of enlightenment. But now he's had to put his journey on hold: His immense powers of protection and support are needed in Monster Legends — Evil is around the corner.
Bo Tai's good life, decent speed, and his great support skills make him the ultimate protector. He can give immunity to Stun, Freeze, and Possession, keep his allies from being affected by Torture effects and give both Life and Stamina.
His Special is overwhelming. It recovers 100% of his allies' life and stamina, as well as removing all their negative status effects.
- Decent trait and stats
- Has some great gimmicks like Team immunities, Healing, Stamina regain, and NER
- Special is a clutch team recovery
- Team CDDA and Team NER moves with 0 CD.
- Doesn't inflict any status effects on enemies
- Generally low damage output
- No AoE moves
- Attacks only apply certain immunities
- Most of moves are 30 stamina cost or more
- The Sun's Protection (40 Magic dmg + Team Freeze, Stun and Possesion Immunity, 34s, 3 CD)
- Analysis of the Truth (30 Magic dmg + Team CDDA, 60s, 0 CD)
- Peace is Beautiful (Ally NER + Regeneration + 30% Heal, 30s, 3 CD)
- Look Within / Truth Follower / Going For Refuge (50 Special dmg + Team Nightmares and Bleed Immunity, 31s, 2 CD) / (30% Stamina Restore + Stamina Regeneration, 31s, 3 CD) / (35 Special dmg + Team NER, 28s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 3 Team Speed