Zodiac monsters from all over the world come to her for advice, but it isn't easy to find her - she's always on exotic adventures! Her wisdom is matched only by the power of her imagination.
Bright's main job is to be a full-on support. Main gimmicks include team heals, damage increases, and a few Immunities.
- Multiple team support
- Double Damage
- Unimpressive stats
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Almost useless without allies
- Castor and Pollux (45 Special dmg + Team Possession Immunity, 28s, 2 CD)
- Shamash Scales (45 Special dmg + Team Freeze Immunity, 28s, 2 CD)
- Nile Flood (45 Light dmg + Team 20% Heal, 27s, 3 CD)
- Ram Chargue (Ally Double Damage + Stun Immunity, 27s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Metal attackers such as Talos the Automaton and Makugan can easily remove Bright from the battle.
- PER and Nanovirus hurts her a lot. Monsters like Warmaster Remntar and Volthar make her as useful as a zodiac sign.
- Her cooldowns are pretty high so CDA monsters such as Positron and Pierceid are great counters.