Brontes thinks he's special and superior for being the only three-eyed cyclops. The thing is that, at least in this case, more eyes doesn't mean more brains. He is a brute with uncontrollable physical strength.
Brontes is an Earth denier who specializes in Stun. He is one of the few that can Mega Stun in a regular skill, and he can apply it to all in his special move. His rank is AA and he can't reach more because he has some flaws. Other than that, he is an amazing monster who is definitely worth a spot on your team.
- Good life and trait
- Mega Stun skill
- AoE Stun
- His speed and power are quite low
Recommended Moveset Edit
Feel how big my mace is! Edit
- Area rockslide (AoE 35 Earth dmg + Stun w/ 37s, 4-turn CD)
- Mega rockslide (35 Earth dmg + MegaStun w/ 28s, 3-turn CD)
- Ancient shield earthquake (50 Earth dmg + 50% Shield w/ 27s, 4-turn CD)
- Angular mace (45 Special dmg + Daze w/ 28s, no CD)
- 3 Speed / 2 Speed; 1 Power
Brontes is a stunning monster, his Area Rockslide is a good immobilize move that can stun all foes while Mega Rockslide can Stun an enemy for 2 turns which can stun over recently stunned and stun immunity. Angular mace is your 0 CD skill that applies daze which helps against Timerion. Ancient shield earthquake is your move that uses your high life to apply a 50% shield while dealing serious damage.