Burotgor is the head of the Beastmen Clan, a feared group of monsters who raid villages and hoard huge amounts of Gold and Gems that never get spent, since the only hobby of the Beastmen is killing other Beastmen.
Burotgor is a reckless monster that only cares about hurting others and helping himself. Burotgor's skills deal extremely high amounts of damage, which help make up for his average power stat. Burotgor also has extra turn moves to give him an upper edge once he gets a turn in. His Hardened Trait reduces the accuracy of all incoming status effects by 20% which isn't much but may prevent him from getting blinded by his own Bloodthirsty skill.
- Very high damaging skills
- On top of all the damage he can deal, 2 of his skills have a 50% chance of stunning
- Multiple recovery moves that can give him Regeneration or heal him
- Bloodthirsty gives him Triple Damage and Extra turn
- Low stamina costs on best skills
- Underwhelming stats
- Only has 50% chance negative status effects
- No AoE moves except for his special
- Bloodthirsty gives himself Blind
- No DoTs (other than 50% chance of Quicksands)
- Extra turn moves can be countered by Anticipation
- High cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Bloodthirsty (Self Triple Damage + Blind + Extra Turn, 28s, 4 CD)
- Bestial Charge (50 Earth dmg + 50% chance Stun + Self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- Bestial Hits (75 Special dmg + 50% chance Stun, 25s, 3 CD)
- Regenerating Fur / Healing Flesh (Fur for 55 Earth dmg + Self Regeneration, 29s, 2 CD) / (Flesh for 60 Earth dmg + Self 25% Heal, 29s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Burotgor applies Blind to himself with Bloodthirsty. To prevent this problem, you can use Warmaster Elvira or Warmaster Sherezar. Warmaster Elvira's trait gives Burotgor Blind Immunity, preventing Bloodthirsty from making Burotgor Blind. Warmaster Sherezar's trait gives Burotgor True Vision, meaning when he gets blinded, he will still be able to attack.
- Monsters that can apply Guard Down, like Shademoon, Al Canine, and Storm Beard, can allow Burotgor to have a 100% chance to hit the enemies even if he is blinded.
- Cloud or Demise can use their ally Double Damage + Extra Turn skill on Burotgor, so he doesn't need to use Bloodthirsty and run the risk of missing a skill because of Blind.
- Burotgor is a really dangerous attacker, so if you want to destroy him you have to attack before him. Great and faster Dark attackers such as Helgudin are strongly recommended.
- Seeing as most of his skills are mainly Earth moves and they are all single target, this gives him a problem at taking out Koralle Brutalis. Koralle can soak up Burotgor's damaging skills with his Taunt trait while Koralle's allies take out Burotgor.
- Burotgor has high cooldowns, so CDA monsters like Sunblast and Positron can stop him.
- Anticipation monsters, like Hookuai and Faraday the Obscure, can stop Burotgor very easy, as two of his moves gives him an extra turn. Faraday, in particular, has access to Dark moves, which Burotgor is weak against.