Cain was the most feared creature in Monstelvania. He was the one who bit Count Vlad, turning him into the monster he is today. But then, one day, he disappeared. Everyone wished that he would never come back to torment them again, but their wish was denied!
Cain, one of the strongest attackers in the game. He deals triple damage to all enemies with bleed due to his trait, and could potentially kill off entire teams on his own. But his flaws do make this more difficult.
- Good stats, especially Life, which is very high for an attacker
- Awesome trait
- 3 extra turn skills with Bleed to set up a big combo
- 70 damage skill with 100% Lifesteal
- Self Evasion
- Instant Rest is just amazing
- His extra turn skills and Stigmata have horrible cooldowns
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Cannot utilize his great trait if the monster is immune to Bleed
- Weak to anticipation if you run his extra turn skills
Fast and FuriousEdit
- Soul Rip (60 Fire dmg + Bleed + self Extra Turn, 36s, 4 CD)
- Quick Bite (40 Special dmg + Bleed + self Extra Turn, 26s, 4 CD)
- Deadly Stigma (30 Special dmg + Bleed + self Extra Turn, 21s, 4 CD)
- Stigmata / Ancestral Bite (Stigmata for 30 AoE Special dmg, 29s, 4 CD) / (Ancestral for 70 Special dmg + 100% Life Steal, 27s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Speed
Moderate and Manipulative Edit
- Soul Rip
- Ancestral Bite
- Quick Bite
- Shadow Wanderer (50 Fire dmg + self Evasion, 28s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
Slow and SteadyEdit
- Soul Rip
- Ancestral Bite
- Shadow Wanderer
- Instant Rest (Self NER + Regeneration + Stamina Regeneration + Damage Boost, 26s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength
Recommended Allies Edit
- Monsters that can apply Bleed onto enemies are great.
- Trait Disablers are great if the enemy has a trait that is immune to Bleed. This will allow Cain to deal triple damage to enemies with Bleed due to his Bleed Hater trait.
- Cain relies mostly on his extra turn moves to do tons of damage, so Anticipation monsters such as Hookuai and Narok can easily counter him.
- Cain relies a lot on his Bleed Hater trait too, so any Celestial or Abomination monster is also pretty effective, especially Tanks like Clipeum.
- Most of his moves have tons of cooldowns, so CDA monsters like Timerion, Patient Cyber, and Positron can activate them to make him almost useless.
- Hard-hitting Water attackers! They are the simplest way to defeat Cain. Some examples are Hookuai, Gorg and iMigbo.
- Cain's reliance on Bleed to deal insanely high damage makes him weak again monsters who have or can apply Torture Immunity to themselves and/or their team. Olnir and Warmaster Zahra are good examples due to their SC: Torture Immunity as well as Warmaster Babari with his Team Torture Immunity trait.