She outdid the feats of her father Vandecken by taking Anton Acosmic's fort and stealing his Stardust. After all that, Commander Alvid thought she'd earned a promotion so she gave it to herself: She's Captain Alvid now.
Captain Alvid is a Fire monster who's quite an oddball. Unlike her Legendary counterpart, who is a full-on attacker, Captain takes on a more supportive role with the ability to boost the damage output of her allies quite tremendously, yet still deal quite a bit of damage herself. Alvid is also capable of utilizing her support as amazing self-buffs, such as Double Damage + Evasion. Her negative effects prove useful, with tortures and weaknesses boosting her damage to be on par with modern Attackers, especially with her relic slots. Additionally, she has a high-damaging Possession skill. While her balancing of 2 roles may make her rather subpar at both, with support at odds with relics and attacking at odds with stats, she can still perform either one well thanks to her outstanding status caster in Evasion and a great moveset that blends both roles into many of her moves.
- Great supportive effects in Evasion, Precision, Damage Boost, Double Damage, Stamina Regeneration and Triple Damage
- Has Water moves despite being a Fire monster
- Tons of annoying negative effects, including Possession
- Fire Weakness and Water Weakness boosts damage output from Burn and Drowned
- Great speed
- Low stamina costs and cooldowns on best moves
- Great relic slots for an Attacker
- Insane status caster
- Diverse Movepool
- Horrid trait besides Status Caster
- Terrible life and power, hindering her good damage output for an Attacker
- Odd relic slots for a Support
- No NER
Where's My Nose? (Support)
- Siren's Cry (Team Triple Damage, 48s, 3 CD)
- Dual Ember (Ally Double Damage + Evasion, 36s, 2 CD)
- Ammo Reload (Team Damage Boost + Precision + Stamina Regeneration, 39s, 1 CD)
- Green Alvid Phantom (60 Water dmg + Possession + Poison, 46s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed; 1 Speed, 2 Team Speed
Oversized Pirate Hat (Attacker)
- Captain On Board / Siren's Cry / Dual Ember (Captain for 40 Fire dmg + Fire Weakness, 22s, 0 CD)
- Red Alvid Phantom (AoE 35 Fire dmg + Fire Weakness + Burn, 36s, 2 CD)
- Blue Alvid Phantom (AoE 35 Water dmg + Water Weakness + Drowned, 36s, 2 CD)
- Green Alvid Phantom
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Attackers that can make use of both her Water and Fire Weakness and damage boosts, such as Rusalka or Kaih the Sunmelter, enjoy her support even more than usual.
- Attackers with high damaging skills, such as Kaih the Sunmenlter or Hardy can enjoy her triple damage. Special mention goes to Hardy, as he can apply Vulnerable to do even more damage.
- Monsters with PER, such as Luponudo or Fampirastral, can easily remove her damage boosts, as well as prematurely ridding her of Evasion to expose her to damage and denials.
- Water attackers like Rusalka or Anton Acosmic (ironically) can make this cosmic captain walk the plank due to her awful life stat.
- Pierce monsters such as Vanoss2099 and Zuperfox can go through her SC: Evasion.
- She is easily denied.
- Monsters with Nanovirus like Roost Waine and Ferrus can stop her from using damage boosts, especially Execumancer as he can pierce through her evasion.
- This was the last Cosmic monster to be released.
- As well as the original monster, Alvid is based off One Piece character Alvida.