If you want to help your mother with her diet, Chocolove is the perfect chocolate box for her. It’s full of deliciousness, but she’ll never know, because as soon as she tries to take a chocolate from it, it’ll bite her hand off.
Chocolove is a bad monster. That's pretty much all there is to say. Its stats are bad, it has a bad trait... nearly everything about it is just bad. He isn't completely terrible at dealing damage and inflicting status effects, but those cooldowns are high. It's nowhere near being the best Magic attacker, but at least it isn't the worst.
- Good variety of status effects
- AoE slow
- AoE blind
- Multiple stun moves
- Bad stats
- Terrible trait
- High cooldowns
- High stamina costs
- Low damage output
Unhappy Valentine's Edit
- Chocoblow (45 Special dmg + Stun, 32s, 3 CD)
- Savage Kisses / Deadly Kisses (Savage for 50 Magic dmg + Daze, 35s, 3 CD) / (Deadly for 45 Magic dmg + Stun, 33s, 3 CD)
- Chews for all (AoE 30 Magic dmg + Blind, 33s, 2 CD)
- Chomps for all (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Slow, 34s, 3 CD)
Chocoblow does solid damage and Stuns the target. Savage Kisses Dazes the target and deals more damage, but Deadly Kisses stuns instead. Chews for all Blinds all enemies and Chomps for all may Slow all enemies.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed