Climbert used to have climbing competitions against his cousin Thunderkong, but the latter was so lazy that Climbert quickly got tired and went up the mountains looking for new fun. It was up there where he found a frozen artifact. When he turned it on, it introduced itself as Xavipit and explained it had got lost on its way back from work. Climbert helped Xavipit down the mountain and the two monsters ended up becoming great friends!
Climbert is an average Thunder attacker. His Power and Life stat are good, but his Speed isn't. His trait also isn't the greatest in this meta. Control Immunity isn't as useful in a meta where control monsters aren't used primarily or often, Super Attuned's only use is for his self buff skills to give stamina, which is niche as for today's standards, and his SC doesn’t help boost damage and ends up rendered slightly useless due to his armor relic slot and Rudechaw's Armor. Speaking of relics, there are very odd. Armor is nice but paired with mask makes it seem like he was there to just stay alive and are better suited to a tank. His skillset is decent, as he has access to shield removal before damage, damage buffs, Shock, a 65 Physical damage on 0s, 0 CD, and that's about it. In terms of his AoE skills, he can remove shields before damage and apply Shock, which effectively disables Unrelenting Assault monsters. He initially used to be a surprisingly powerful attacker, but he's now quite outdated. Other than that, he can be useful in some cases, but is quite unwieldy to make a big impact today.
- Great power and life
- Has a 65 Physical dmg attack that costs 0s, 0 CD making him almost undeniable
- Great damage output
- Can remove Shields before damage
- Access to NER and Regeneration as an Attacker
- Access to Shock, countering extra turns and Unrelenting Assault
- Half of his moves have no cooldowns
- Acceptable stamina costs
- High cooldowns on AoE moves
- Odd relic slots
- Mediocre trait
- Mainly relies on raw damage
M o n k e
- Plan B With Love (AoE 40 Thunder dmg + Shock, 48s, 3 CD)
- Time To Party! (AoE Shield Removal + 40 Thunder dmg, 48s, 3 CD)
- Focus! (65 Physical dmg + Daze, 0s, 0 CD)
- Kung Fu Kick / Handstand Push Ups (Kung Fu for Shield Removal + 50 Thunder dmg, 30s, 0 CD) / (Push Ups for Self Regeneration + Double Damage, 42s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Even though he has access to self-buffs, it's better to have a support like Master Rat that can apply Vulnerable and/or damage boosters so that he slap his enemies straight rather than needing a turn to set up self buffs.
- MegaTaunt users such as Hammergrom and Mouseron can protect Climbert.
- Luponudo is a good ally for Climbert, as he can apply Physical Weakness, providing a boost to Climbert's high damage output.
- Climbert has a high life stat, so powerful Earth attackers such as Ingwe and Lady Meow are recommended to defeat him.
- Monster like Wormhole or Chi Ao Loong can disable his Control Immunity trait making him vulnerable to denial.
- Stalkiller has pierce and can apply Magic Weakness, so she can do 1.5 times more damage to him and ignore any Megataunt monsters.