With all the movements in the Underworld and Evil Legions, the Good Legions are working very hard to reinforce their ranks. That's how they've come up with the finest piece of what you could call divine technology! Clipeum has been designed by the angels to protect and support heavenly warriors.
Clipeum is a Light tank that can apply Mega Taunt to himself and buff his allies with Evasion, Stamina Regeneration, Precision and NER. He has a trait of Celesitial and Taunt which makes him immune to Stun + Bleed and protects allies from dangerous single-attacks users like Hookuai and more. Overall, a reliable ally to have in your team.
- Good trait
- Third highest Life stat for a legendary!
- Mega Taunt skill with only 1CD
- NER + Stamina Regeneration + Self Extra Turn
- Team Restore 50% Stamina with 0 stamina
- Overall low Stamina Costs
- Amazing relic slots for a tank
- Mostly low cooldowns
- Caritas removes its own positive effects
- Not much sustainability for a tank
- Bad speed
- Easily denied by anything but Stun
Unbreakable Fortress (Pure Supportive Tank)
- Fortitudine (AoE Daze + Self Mega Taunt, 24s, 1 CD)
- Humanitas / Prudentia (Humanitas for Ally NER + Stamina Regeneration + Self Extra Turn, 20s, 3 CD) / (Prudentia for Self Dark Hater + 100% Damage Mirror, 16s, 2 CD)
- Caritas (Team Evasion + Precision + Self PER, 36s, 2 CD)
- Patientia (Team 50% Stamina Restore, 0s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 1 Life, 2 Team Speed
Lord of the Rings (Supportive Tank with some Offense)
- Iustitia (AoE 30 Light dmg + Sunburn, 25s, 2 CD)
- Industria (40 Special dmg + 50% Random Control Effect x2, 27s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 1 Life, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Like Koralle Brutalis and Eisul, Clipeum is best paired with Dodge Area monsters (such as Wyrmlad and Grakon) due to their trait. With Clipeum's trait, they can't be hit, unless the opponent has Pierce. While they can't be touched, Dodge Area monsters can easily deny and attack the opponents.
- Anticipation users like Hookuai and the Faradays also appreciate Clipeum's protection as they can help Clip deal with monsters that have Extra Turns.
- Nanovirus users like Warmaster Remntar and Mirak can stop Clipeum from using his support skills.
- Makugan is most likely the ultimate counter. On top of being able to deal 70 Metal damage, she also has access to PER and Nanovirus so no protection for Clipeum.
- Trait Disablers like Ingenica and Madam Fusion keep that annoying trait at bay, and can delete Clipeum's Mega Taunt if he had a chance to set it up with their PER.
- Zorgon with his Mechanical Hater can make quick work of Clipeum, especially in Mechanical Book Team Wars.
- Pierce users like Zizania and Wildbird can get past that annoying trait.