With all the movements in the Underworld and Evil Legions, the Good Legions are working very hard to reinforce their ranks. That's how they've come up with the finest piece of what you could call divine technology! Clipeum has been designed by the angels to protect and support heavenly warriors.
Clipeum is a Light tank that can apply Mega Taunt to itself and buff his allies. His trait is Taunt + Celestial, which makes him Immune to Stun and Bleed.
- Great trait
- High Life stat
- Mega Taunt
- NER + Stamina Regeneration + Self Extra turn
- Team Restore 50% Stamina
- Overall low Stamina Costs
- Outstanding Special: Team Photophobic Shield + Heal 50% + Self Mega Taunt + Positive Effects Protected
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Low speed makes it hard to apply Mega Taunt before getting denied
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
Recommended Moveset Edit
Unbreakable Fortress (Pure Supportive Tank) Edit
- Fortitudine (AoE Daze + Self Mega Taunt, 24s, 1 CD)
- Humanitas / Prudentia (Humanitas for Ally NER + Stamina Regeneration + Self Extra Turn, 20s, 3 CD) / (Prudentia for Self Dark Hater + 100% Damage Mirror, 16s, 2 CD)
- Caritas (Team Evasion + Precision + Self PER, 36s, 2 CD)
- Patientia (Team 50% Stamina Restore, 0s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 1 Life, 2 Team Speed
Lord of the Rings (Supportive Tank with some Offense) Edit
- Iustitia (AoE 30 Light dmg + Sunburn, 25s, 2 CD)
- Industria (40 Special dmg + 50% 2 Random Control Effects, 27s, 2CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 1 Life, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Like Koralle Brutalis and Eisul, Clipeum is best paired with Area Dodge monsters (such as Wyrmlad and O'Reilly) due to their trait. With Clipeum's trait, they receive no damage. While they can't be touched, Area Dodge monsters can easily deny and attack the opponents.
- Anticipation users like Hookuai and the Faradays also appreciate Clipeum's protection as they can help Clip deal with monsters that have Extra Turns.
- Nanovirus users like Warmaster Remntar and Mirak can stop Clipeum from using his support skills.
- Makugan is most likely the ultimate counter. On top of being able to deal 70 Metal damage, she also has access to PER and Nanovirus so no protection for Clipeum.
- Trait Disablers like Ingenica and Madam Fusion keep that annoying trait at bay, and can delete Clipeum's Mega Taunt if he had a chance to set it up with their PER.
- Zorgon with his Mechanical Hater can make quick work of Clipeum, especially in Mechanical Book Team Wars.
- Pierce users like Zizania and Wildbird can get past that annoying trait.