Clivia’s diet is high in iron, so his favorite food is warriors. The more armor they wear and the more weapons they carry, the more Clivia enjoys the meal! Swords and spears are for him like spicy food for humans.
Clivia seems mediocre, but he has three 100% life steal moves, three healing + Damage Boost moves, and one nature weakness move. It takes a while to choose from these moves, so there are tons of combinations!
- AoE Nature Weakness
- Good self-support skills
- Life Steal
- Pretty high damage skills
- Low stamina costs
- Low cooldowns on skills that aren't self-supporting
- Solid Relic slots
- Bad stats
- Only supports itself
- Situational trait
- Huge cooldowns on self-support moves
- Only negative effect is Nature Weakness (not counting Special)
Bulky and Dangerous
- Monstersynthesis (Self Double Damage + Regeneration + 25% Heal, 16s, 4 CD)
- Venus Monstrap (70 Nature dmg + 100% Life Steal, 24s, 2 CD)
- Drosera Binata (AoE 45 Nature dmg, 27s, 2 CD)
- Meatsynthesis / Cicuta Spread (Self Stamina Regeneration + Damage Boost + Increased Healing, 16s, 4 CD) / (AoE 35 Nature dmg + Nature Weakness, 35s, 1 CD)
This is the Clivia that has a 70 damage and double damage. This is the powerhouse attacker and healer.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Vampiric Plant (Life Stealer)
- Venus Monstrap
- Sundews (55 Nature dmg + 100% Life Steal, 24s, 1 CD)
- Cobra Lilly / Meatsynthesis (Cobra for 40 Nature dmg + 100% Life Steal, 27s, 0 CD)
This is the Clivia that only steals life. This is if you want a constant healing tank that does not focus on damage.
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
Buff Me Up!
- Venus Monstrap
- Slow Photosynthesis (Self Regeneration + Increased Healing, 26s, 0 CD)
This is the Clivia that will keep on regenerating and giving itself double damage. Venus Monstrap is the main hitter that does 70 damage .
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Strength
- Fire attackers like Marquis De Flambe and Nitroblaster can easily kill this plant.
- Due to Clivia having no immunities, he can easily be denied by just about any denier.
- Monsters with Reverse Healing or Negate Healing, such as Yedra and Korruptus, can put a stop to the life steal moves this monster has.