Cloud was just a kitten when Patrion pulled him out of the river, where he had fallen while playing. Since then, his loyalty to his savior has become indestructible. Steely claws and a feline resilience are his weapons, which put together with Patrion’s skills make a deadly combo.
Cloud, the ferocious and honorable pet of Patrion whose main role is to be a tank with support moves such as Shields, Taunt, and Double Damage. He provides support to his allies and taunts opponents, attracting attacks towards himself. Cloud can also boost his allies by giving them Double Damage and an extra turn!
- Good life
- Decent trait
- Lots of buffs to the whole team
- Great turn-transfer move
- 50% chance AoE Stun
- Nice Special
- Awful speed for a support
- Only negative effect it has is Stun
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Doesn't have PER like much better supports
- Few AoE moves
- Charge With Me (Ally Double Damage + Precision + Extra Turn, 22s, 3 CD)
- Trained Beast (Team 50% Shield + NER, 23s, 2 CD)
- Battle Tiger / Greyclaws Swing (70 Special dmg + Stun, 29s, 2 CD) / (50 Special dmg to one enemy + 50% chance AoE Stun, 35s, 0 CD)
- Hotheaded / Pack Protector (55 Light dmg + Team NER, 29s, 1 CD) / (self 75% Shield + Taunt, 21s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- CDA monsters, like Positron, can activate the high cooldowns on Cloud's better skills.
- Monsters immune to stun aren't affected by Cloud's only negative status effect.
- Also, Cloud’s speed is so bad that it can be easily denied by literally any denier.
- Good Metal attackers, such as Makugan or Zizania, can easily defeat the kitty.