Copycat's super power is to provoke his rivals to attack and then copy their skills. Malair loves to have Copycat in his team because of the frustration he causes on enemies. Seeing him on the battlefield is one his favorite hobbies.
Copycat is a Thunder Denier who's main focus is... well, there isn't any. That's the point of him, to do everything. That's why he has a move which applies Random Control, making it hard for your opponent to plan their battle strategy because they don't know what you'll land on them next. His other Control move applies both Freeze and Possession, not only does that increase your chances of actually denying your enemy, but if your immune to one of the, let's say Freeze, you'll still get hit by the other. He also copies VoltaiK's move, 15,000 volts, giving him Extra-Turn capability and multiple Skill Mirror moves. However, lacking Trait Disable, monsters who are Immune to Control can be a threat.
- Spammable skill mirror
- Low stamina costs on most moves
- Little to no cooldowns
- Many forms of denial
- Access to 5 negative effects
- Neat relic slots
- 2 random control effects has a high chance of a mega-control effect
- Bad stats, especially for a denier
- No Trait Disable or PER to deny
- Cupy Implosion costs 59 stamina
- Using his denial can be quite luck based
Not An Actual Cat! (Denier)
- Cupy Implosion (AoE 40 Special dmg + 2 Random Control Effects, 59s, 2 CD)
- Six Inches Punch / Rock Mace (Punch for Stun + Burn, 26s, 1 CD / Rock for 30 Thunder dmg + Stun, 28s, 0 CD)
- Start Lord / Semi-Looped Damage (Start for 40 Thunder dmg + Self Skill Mirror, 30s, 1 CD / Loop for Self Skill Mirror, 27s, 0 CD)
- Elders And Dragons (45 Special dmg + Possession + Freeze, 33s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Any monsters with Control Immunity like Ugluk and Hookuai, can render Copycat's control effects useless.
- Monsters with Corruption are great against Copycat as it bypasses the regular Possession Immunity and can make him use his own tricks on himself. Use Hackster and Lord Pumpseed for this as they are both faster than Copycat.
- You can also deny him with Stun or Freeze. Nabuline is an excellent choice as she is Immune to Control, rendering Copycat's denying moves useless, she can deny him with Stun, and she is also an Earth monster, giving her the elemental advantage.
- Pierce monsters can also be effective as his only real form of protection is Skill Mirror. Monsters like Devastress and Rociuko.