Crissandre was a slave until one day her fury grew so strong that it gave her the magical power to break free of her chains, defeat her master, and liberate all the other slaves under his oppression. She then summoned Ymur, a Legendary sword that has stayed in her service ever since.
Crissandre is a Magic Attacker with great denying capabilities and a good damage output. Main gimmicks include a single CDA, Stun, Bleed, Team NER and Enemy Team PER.
- Good speed stat
- AoE Stun
- Good Damage Output
- AoE Bleed and PER
- Team NER
- Single CDA
- Special (AoE Possession + self 100% heal) is decent, but doesn't do any damage
- Moderate cooldowns
- High stamina costs
- Mediocre power and life stat
Enslaved Warrior Edit
- Lovely Touch (AoE 40 Magic dmg + Stun, 37s, 3 CD)
- Ymur Curse (AoE 45 Special dmg + Bleed + PER, 41s, 2 CD)
- Curse Cleaner (60 Special dmg + Team NER, 28s, 1 CD)
- Time Breaker (65 Magic dmg + CDA, 28s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Any denier that can outspeed Crissandre, like Patient Cyber and Krampus, can render her useless for a couple of turns.
- Since Crissandre is a Magic monster, any strong Nature attacker like Prince Charmless and Gurlik can easily take her out.
- Alpha Cliviast is a great counter, as he can dish out high amounts of Nature damage, and deny her at the same time.