"I'm a lover, not a fighter" said the last victim of Cupid's Love Arrow. Cupid then took advantage of this platitude and beat up the poor soul.
Cupid, one of the most mediocre monsters to ever be created. Given the fact that it's not even good enough for rank C-, it shows even more with its awful stats, and its movepool and speed are probably its only saving grace from being placed in Rank D-.
- Team 35% life heal
- Low stamina costs
- Great speed
- Low cooldowns
- HORRIBLE power and life
- Bad trait
- Special sucks
- Has no AoE status effect moves
Recommended Moveset Edit
Make Love not War! Edit
- Power of Love (Team 35% Heal, 16s, 2 CD)
- Peace and Love (35 Magic dmg + Stun, 17s, 1 CD)
- Eros Arrow (50 Special dmg + Burn, 28s, 0 CD)
- Glow of Love (55 Magic dmg + Blind, 27s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 3 Team Speed
- He is easily deniable, so as long as you have a denier faster than him he is useless. A good example of a denier is Saika due to her speed being higher.
- Another good counter is any Nature monster with Stun Immunity because they can't be denied by the faster Cupid and can kill him due to his terrible health. A good example is El Dino Volador.