Elvira had always dreamt of having angels in outer space, but she also feared that out there, far from the heavens she controls, those angels would be more imperious than fair. It is from that fear that Cyberiel was born. This mechanical angel is everything Elvira dreaded: dark, severe, and merciless.
Meet Arumel's twin sister, Cyberiel! She is a Metal Attacker who utilizes Metal Weakness to buff her Metal Damage and bypasses Metal monsters who take half damage from Metal damage. Also, she has access to good torture effects like Bleed, Shock, and Nanovirus.
- Nice trait
- Good stats
- Metal Weakness
- Has some good torture effects
- Several Self Buffs
- Amazing damage output
- Great Relic slots
- High stamina costs
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Fight For The Users (60 Metal dmg + Bleed + Shock, 40s, 2 CD)
- The pErfect System (AoE 45 Metal dmg + Nanovirus, 40s, 2 CD)
- Reconstruct It! / Playing All The Angles (Reconstruct for Self Skill Mirror + Damage Boost, 50s, 2 CD) / (Angles for AoE 35 Special dmg + Bleed, 50s, 1 CD)
- You Are CLU / Games? (CLU for Metal Weakness + Self Extra Turn, 50s, 2 CD / Games for 50 Metal dmg + Nanovirus, 40s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength; 1 Strength, 2 Speed/Team Speed