Dark-er was born when Lutum covered a piece of Mythic Amber which had been absorbing nightmares and protecting a young monster from them. This twisted spirit travels from dreamer to dreamer corrupting their night sleep and creating nightmares so real that they can come alive.
Dark-er is a really bad Dark Attacker who mainly spreads tortures to boost his damage output. However he does have some pros. He has a good moveset, a decent trait, several tortures and some good damage output in his skills. However, the rest goes downhill. His stats are painfully bad, with below average power stat, a low life and a very average speed. This makes him squishy, not being able to hit as hard as he used to and likely not getting a turn in before opponents attackers. His moves are also only dark damaging which prevent him being utilized to his maximum potential with many of the meta monsters such as Lord Nebotus and Mouseron being able to take his hits relatively easily. Talents like Pain Distiller also ruin his main gimmick as it is very common, meaning that he cannot resort to use them instead of Dark damage if facing a Dark opponent. Overall Dark-er is an outdated, and bad attacker, and many good Cosmics would work a lot better.
- Access to 4 tortures
- Decent spammable skill making him fine against CDA
- Good damage output
- Good trait
- Moderate stamina costs and cooldowns
- Bad stats
Tortures: The Monster
- Shocking Ring (60 Dark dmg + Curse + Shock, 43s, 3 CD)
- Corrupted Curse (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Curse, 53s, 3 CD)
- Sharp Tentacles / Dream Haunter (Sharp for AoE 35 Dark dmg + Bleed, 56s, 2 CD) / (Dream for AoE 30 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 39s, 1 CD)
- Sharp Whip / Sharp Dreams / Scary Buffoon (Whip for 50 Dark dmg + Bleed, 39s, 1 CD) / (Dreams for 55 Dark dmg + Bleed + Nightmares, 46s, 2 CD) / (Buffoon for 35 dark dmg + Nightmares, 22s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength; 1 Strength, 2 Speed/Team Speed
- A strong Corrupted Light attacker like Blumeria and Sir Valgar can destroy this masked Slenderman.
- A Dark MT user like Mouseron can resist his incoming damage.
- A NER user like Master Rat can NER his torture effects,
- Monsters with Torture Immunity like Leafilyn and Swamzoad can resist his tortures, forcing him to rely on raw damage to kill. Swamzoad can deny him with ease due to him being possession immunity,
- Matt Stonie is the best counter, as he has Torture Immunity and Dark-er’s raw damage will be useless thanks to the fact that Matt Stonie is a Dark monster. He even has Magic skills to choose from to not have to worry about being weaker against Dark-er.
- Pain Distiller heavily restricts him to raw damage.