Unlike other bodyguards, this creature prefers working in the background. He pulls the strings and influences his General with the information provided by his many whisperers. Nothing happens in the Dark army without Darmith's Bodyguard knowing.
Darmith's BG is one of those sort of monsters that look like they were based off a Disney villain, Bodyguard’s case being a mixture of Jafar and a lizard. Main gimmicks include Protections, a few immunities, and some other useful status effects.
- Good speed
- AoE Fire Weakness
- Team Special Protection + NER
- Team Damage Boost + Precision (a very good combo for attackers)
- Team Freeze Immunity + Water Protection
- Ally Stamina Regen + 50% Stamina + Self Stamina Regen
- Low stamina costs (Highest being 31s.)
- Decent special
- Bad trait
- High cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
Special Lizard Edit
- Fire Cursed (AoE 40 Fire dmg + Fire Weakness w/ 28s, 3-turn CD)
- Dragon Souls (45 Fire dmg + Team Damage Boost + Precision w/ 31s, 2-turn CD)
- Atlantis Pact (30 Special dmg + Team Freeze Immunity + Water Protection w/ 31s, 3-turn CD)
- Special Lizard (35 Fire dmg + Special Protection + NER w/ 31s, 4-turn CD)
BG's main role is to be a support, and is jam-packed with many useful moves. Fire Cursed is a move that applies Fire Weakness to all enemies while dealing a nice amount of Fire damage, which is there to setup Darmith's BG to deal good damage while supporting his allies. Dragon Souls deals a decent chunk of Fire damage to one enemy and gives Damage Boost and Precision to all allies, to which Damage Boost + Precision is a very good combo for an attacker, as the attacker will deal good damage and not miss with their attacks. Atlantis Pact is another single-enemy damaging move that applies Freeze Immunity and Water Protection to all allies, and is useful is there’s a Water monster on the enemy team. For the final skill, Special Lizard deals decent Fire damage to one enemy and gives Special Protection to all allies and removes all their negative effects.
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 2 Team Speed, 1 Strength