Tough, strong... and dumb. Darude is a villain for hire. He doesn't have a strong personality, so all he does is destroy whoever he is told to destroy.
Darude is a monster who shares his name with a dead meme based off the catchy mid-2010s song Darude Sandstorm. He has some interesting support moves along with some interesting status effects such as Shields and Damage Mirror. He also has some Earth offensive moves that deal a decent amount of damage while applying an effect like Stun or Daze to name two. He is overall a lackluster monster, keeping Darude at B- rank at Viability Ranking. He does have flaws that prevent him from reaching higher ranks.
- Average trait
- Decent special
- Mostly low stamina costs and cooldowns
- Bad stats
- Outclassed by other Earth monsters with similar movepools
- Easily denied by everything except Stun
- Team damage mirror is only a 25% damage mirror
- No AoE status effects
Recommended Moveset Edit
Squashed Monsters Edit
- Glauconite (50 Earth dmg + Stun, 30s, 0 CD)
- Chlorite (Team 50% Shield, 30s, 3 CD)
- Granitic / Arkose (Team 25% Damage Mirror, 28s, 3 CD) / (60 Earth dmg, 30s, 1 CD)
- Slit (50 Earth dmg + Daze, 25s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Speed/Team Speed; 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Speed
- Any monster that can freeze or possess can counter Darude.
- A good Dark attacker such as Krugbo can handle Darude easily.