Deadwolf is a renegade cowboy that loves easy money, but despite his rude manners and rough looks, he has a heart of gold and often gives up a bounty to help the weak.
Deadwolf: good design, bad movepool. Main gimmicks are Bleed, Stun, and an AoE Daze. He can dish out some damage, but is easily outclassed by newer Earth attackers. He's basically only good if you don't have many Legendary monsters.
- Solid power
- Access to 2 Stun skills
- High damaging moves
- Bad speed and life
- Weird relic slots
- Moderate stamina costs and cooldowns
- Bad trait
- Smart Shots (AoE 30 Earth dmg + Daze, 32s, 2 CD)
- Deadwolf's Ride (50 Special dmg + Stun, 30s, 2 CD)
- One-Shot Kill (70 Earth dmg + Bleed, 35s, 2 CD)
- Lucky Shots (AoE 45 Earth dmg, 29s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Good Dark attackers, such as Helgudin, can defeat Deadwolf easily.
- He is easily denied by anything but Stun
- Monsters with CDA, like Al Canine, can activate his high cooldowns.