Decobrah starts cooking her potions in her cauldron, but the final touch takes place inside her mouth, where she stores that potion and mixes it with the poison of her fangs and then shoots that deadly cocktail all over her enemies, paralyzing them completely!
Decobrah is....nothing too special. She's a Denier who relies on Possession with access to its Mega version, which is useless against any monster with Immune to Possession. However, she has some healing skills, great relic slots and is one of the fastest deniers as of right now. Her trait however is a big disappointment. Overall, she's a basic denier who mostly relies on Possession.
- Access to Mega Possession
- Great relic slots
- Great speed
- Low cooldowns
- Has Healing skills
- Garbage life
- Bad trait
- Only form of denial is Possession
- Moderate to High Stamina Costs
Simp power > Fighting power
- Control The Chaos (AoE 20 Earth dmg + Possession, 42s, 2 CD)
- Aposis Eye (30 Earth dmg + Mega Possession, 52s, 2 CD)
- Granite And Basalt (AoE 25 Earth dmg + Quicksands + Daze, 42s, 2 CD)
- Disorder / Ra's Blessing / Ra's Grace (Disorder for Possession, 36s, 1 CD) / (Blessing for Team 20% Heal, 36s, 1 CD) / (Grace for Ally 30% Heal + Life Regeneration, 36s, 1 CD)
- Since she only relies on Possession to deny, use monster with Trait Disable like Chi Ao Loong to help her deny, he can also remove MT or Possession Immunity effects.
- With her glassy life, a Tank (preferably with Mega Taunt) such as Scintherus would be a good ally for her.
- Monsters with some form of Possession Immunity like Ryclops and Sigrid & Fort can basically make Decobrah useless.
- An incredible counter to her is Lord Nebotus. While he's not a Metropolitan, he is a strong Dark Attacker who just so happens to have Area Immune to Possession/Corrupted, rendering her useless.