Demise used to live in the Land of the Undead with her family. She had never known anything else, until one day, she felt the sunlight for the first time. She then ran away to the land of the living with her pet skull Manuel and became the protector of its inhabitants.
Demise is a nice support with decent speed and great skills, and doesn't often fail. The rest of her isn't particularly good -not to say outdated- but for how old she is, she's surprisingly great.
- Team NER + Damage Boost
- PER + 2 Random Negative Effects
- Great setup skills for teammates
- Special is great
- Double Damage + Extra turn to any ally!
- Bad trait
- Bad stats
- Horrible cooldowns
- If allies are dead, she can't do much
- Generally high stamina costs
- The Light Within (Team NER + Damage Boost, 34s, 3 CD)
- Strength From Beyond (Ally Double Damage + Extra Turn, 31s, 4 CD)
- Draining Light (AoE 20 Light dmg + 100% Life Steal + Team Regeneration, 30s, 4 CD)
- When Light Corrupts (45 Special dmg + PER + 2 Random Negative Effects, 34s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- CDA monsters such as Sunblast and Al Canine can turn the battle into your favor.
- Demise, due to her trait, is vulnerable to Stun, Freeze and Possession, so monsters like Nabuline, Saika, and Baba Yaga are strongly recommended.
- Since Demise is weak to Metal, monsters like Makugan and Annihilator R2 are great counters too.
- Anticipation monsters, like Hookuai or Warmaster Ragnarok, can get a turn if Demise uses Strength From Beyond. Then they could either defeat the monster it was used on or PER the positive effects.