Meet Devastator's sister! She has arrived in Monster Legends to save her brother from Malair, who's been controlling him since he was a baby! However, when she rescues him from the Supervillains' Hideout, he will have to deal with the fact that he's not the strong one in the family anymore.
Devastress is a Magic attacker with lots of high-damaging skills paired with Pierce to make her a formiddable opponent! She has a very divisive moveset with attacking as well as supporting capabilities. She has PER, NER, Curse, Life Regeneration, Stamina Regeneration, Shields and Total Blind.
- Great Trait
- Great power
- Some good support skills
- Utilises Pierce
- High damage output
- Good Relic slots
- Great Special (Self Pierce + 100% insta-kill)
- Only NER skill is single ally
- Mediocre Life and Speed
- Few Tortures so she relies on raw damage
Wonder Woman (Attacker)
- Stones of Petra (Petra for self Pierce before dmg + 65 Special dmg + PER + self Pierce removal after dmg, 28s, 2 CD)
- Light of Elena (Self Pierce before dmg + 65 Magic dmg + Curse + self Pierce removal after dmg, 26s, 2 CD)
- Powered by Curium (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Curse, 25s, 2 CD)
- Under Her Aegis / Grace of Debugging / Peace of Irina (Aegis for Team 50% Shield + Stamina Regeneration, 22s, 0 CD) / (Grace for Ally NER + PEP + Regen, 26s, 1 CD) / (Irina for self Pierce before dmg + 65 Special dmg + Total Blind + self Pierce removal after dmg, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Under Her Aegis (Aegis for Team 50% Shield + Stamina Regeneration, 22s, 0 CD)
- Grace of Debugging (Grace for Ally NER + PEP + Regen, 26s, 1 CD)
- Stones of Petra (Self Pierce before dmg + 65 Special dmg + PER + self Pierce removal after dmg, 28s, 2 CD)
- Peace of Irina (Irina for self Pierce before dmg + 65 Special dmg + Total Blind + self Pierce removal after dmg, 26s, 2 CD)
Reccommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Devastress can inflict a variety of pesky status effects, which NER monsters like Gakora and Mirak can be really useful in removing them.
- Since her Hardened and Tough trait stacks, it can be pretty difficult to deny Devastress, as status effects will then have even less accuracy against her, which is similar to and better than Bulwark by 5%. Trait disablers such as Ingenica and Warmaster Thalassa (in which both can also PER and NER) can erase her awesome higher-level "Bulwark" trait and leave her open to any negative status effect.
- Although she does not do much damage, Madam Fusion is also a very good counter to Devastress. Fusion can deal with her annoying status effects with 2 NER skills (including a Team NER) and a PER skill with just 1 CD, respectively. When paired with Prince Charmless, she'll pretty much dominate since she can then use Your Turn! to give Charmless an extra turn. Since Charmless has an elemental advantage over Devastress and Nature Weakness to increase his damage output, he can make quick work of her despite her solid HP stat.