Meet Devastator's sister! She has arrived in Monster Legends to save her brother from Malair, who's been controlling him since he was a baby! However, when she rescues him from the Supervillains' Hideout, he will have to deal with the fact that he's not the strong one in the family anymore.
Devastress is a Magic attacker with lots of high-damaging skills and tons of negative and positive status effects such as PER, Pierce, Curse, Total Blind, Shields; she has great stats and above all a fantastic trait, and in general she's really good.
- Hardened and Tough trait stack
- Great stats
- AoE Curse
- Lots of Pierce moves that deal massive damage
- Team 50% Shield + Stamina Regeneration with 0 CD
- Lots of good effects in Pierce skills (Curse, Total Blind, and PER)
- NER + Positive Effects Protected + Regeneration
- Low stamina costs
- Manageable cooldowns
- Good Relic slots
- Great Special (Self Pierce + 100% insta-kill)
- Relies a lot on raw damage, meaning that she'll usually go second, allowing her to be denied, tortured, or killed before she gets a turn in.
- Lacks multiple great AoE skills, only good AoE is Powered by Curium
- Only NER skill is single ally
- Under Her Aegis / Grace of Debugging (Aegis for Team 50% Shield + Stamina Regeneration, 22s, 0 CD) / (Grace for Ally NER + PEP + Regen, 26s, 1 CD)
- Light of Elena (Self Pierce before dmg + 65 Magic dmg + Curse + self Pierce removal after dmg, 26s, 2 CD)
- Powered by Curium (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Curse, 25s, 2 CD)
- Stones of Petra / Peace of Irina (Petra for self Pierce before dmg + 65 Special dmg + PER + self Pierce removal after dmg, 28s, 2 CD) / (Irina for self Pierce before dmg + 65 Special dmg + Total Blind + self Pierce removal after dmg, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Devastress can inflict a variety of pesky status effects, which NER monsters like Gakora and Mirak can be really useful in removing them.
- Since her Hardened and Tough trait stacks, it can be pretty difficult to deny Devastress, as status effects will then have even less accuracy against her, which is similar to and better than Bulwark by 5%. Trait disablers such as Ingenica and Warmaster Thalassa (in which both can also PER and NER) can erase her awesome higher-level "Bulwark" trait and leave her open to any negative status effect.
- Although she does not do much damage, Madam Fusion is also a very good counter to Devastress. Fusion can deal with her annoying status effects with 2 NER skills (including a Team NER) and a PER skill with just 1 CD, respectively. When paired with Prince Charmless, she'll pretty much dominate since she can then use Your Turn! to give Charmless an extra turn. Since Charmless has an elemental advantage over Devastress and Nature Weakness to increase his damage output, he can make quick work of her despite her solid HP stat.