Diegael was a cherub, conceived as a heavenly creature whose mission was to spread love. However, since he was young, all he wanted was to become a Celestial Paladin. It took him a hundred of adventures on his own, but finally, Elvira realized that Diegael wasn't her usual cherub. She gave him a sword and named him Celestial Paladin, as he had always dreamed.
Diegael is a very powerful Light attacker, packing high-damaging skills, good power, incredible relic slots and great self-buffs, one of which include Villain Hater to counter many meta monsters. His trait gives him a good edge against teams that use Stun as their main form of Denial, and he also gets immunity to some of the scariest DoTs out there. One of his strongest skills, DL-6, is a 65 damage skill with 1 CD, and Think Big can help him to cycle his cooldowns letting him use it more often than you might think. Essence gives him access to a 2nd life while Sword further increases his damage output. It's dangerous to sleep on Diegael when under-prepared, because he can quickly turn the tide of a battle if left unchecked.
- Great self-buff moves
- Villain Hater counters many meta monsters, such as Bombeta and Lindworm
- Great power and damage output
- Good speed
- Insane relic slots
- Decent trait
- High stamina costs and cooldowns on best moves
- Average Life
- Easily denied by anything but Stun
Megamind 2: Electric Boogaloo
- DL-6 (65 Light Damage + Bleed, 49s, 1 CD)
- Chicken With Onion / Villain Slayer (Onion for AoE 35 Light Damage + Sunburn, 46s, 2 CD) / (Slayer for 40 Light dmg, 22s, 0 CD)
- Think Big / Avila's Souvenir (Think for Self Villains Hater + Extra Turn, 33s, 3 CD) / (Avila for Self Damage Boost + Evasion, 36s, 2 CD)
- His Cosmic Grandma (AoE 40 Light Damage + Daze, 53s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Diegael / Lindworm / Bombeta: This is a simple yet quite effective strategy; Lindworm gets the first turn in and Turn Transfers to Diegael who sets up Villain Hater. He follows up with a strong attack, decimating Mega Taunt or unprotected teams. Bombeta is there in case Lindworm gets outsped, or if an enemy Hardy gets a turn from Anticipation.
- Runes: Diegael: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed. Lindworm: 3 Speed. Bombeta: 1 Life, 2 Team Speed.
- Ferrus can apply Photophobic Shield and boost his damage output utilizing Triple Damage. As a bonus, if an enemy monster is in the villains book, Diegael can deal 9 times the damage!
- Turn Transfer monsters such as Lindworm and Master Masher can turn transfer to him, allowing him to set up Villains Hater quicker.
- Being a Light monster, Metal attackers such as Vanoss2099 and Roboelf can annihilate this angel.
- He's easily denied by anything but Stun, so use monsters such as Kodama and Blackfeather to prevent him from taking a turn.
- If Diegael is running Think Big, monsters with Anticipation such as Hardy and Chuckle Muckel can act before he can.