Dr. Marihelson is back home after having spent many years investigating how the World Water War turned into a nuclear conflict, but he has changed a lot. When he left he was a kind and good looking monster, but his exposure to radiation has had terrible effects on his physique and behavior!
Dr. Marihelson is a pretty interesting Dark curser and support. He can spread tortures with Poison and Curse, stun all enemies or even use some pretty neat reverse healing skills. After spreading Reverse Healing, he can damage enemies while also supporting his team with healing effects for both sides and can buff these values with Double Healing. He's also got some pretty nice relics with Amulet and Essence but his stats are pretty average. His usually low stamina costs get outweighed by one of his best moves costing a whopping 41 stamina but his cooldowns are still low.
- Good trait
- Multiple tricks up his sleeve like Reverse Healing, Stun, Poison, and Curse
- Low stamina costs on most skills and cooldowns
- Good relic slots
- Decent stats
- A lot of 50% chance moves
- Ironically, due to his healing, he is vulnerable to Reverse Healing
- Radiocaesium, one of his better skills, costs a whopping 41 Stamina
- Vulnerable to Dodge Area due to most of his good moves being AoE
- Mutagenesis (AoE 35 Special dmg + Reverse Healing, 25s, 2 CD)
- Radiocaesium (AoE 30 Dark dmg + Stun + 50% Poison + 50% Curse, 41s, 2 CD)
- Hormesis (AoE 30% Heal + Team 30% Heal, 19s, 1 CD)
- Ionizing Radiation / Radon Baths / Caesium 137 (Radiation for Team Double Healing + AoE Double Healing, 22s, 0 CD) / (Baths for 45 Dark dmg + Team 40% Heal, 16s, 3 CD) / (Caesium for 50 Dark dmg + Stun + 50% Poison + 50% Curse, 29s, 1 CD)
Since this monster mainly relies on healing enemies to win, you want him to go first so you can use Mutagenesis on the whole enemy team to give them reverse healing. After you've done this, you can use Ionizing Radiation to prepare what you'll do next. When you use Hormesis, it won't take away 30% of all enemies health, but 60%. Radiocaesium can act as a finisher. This moveset is risky but can be rewarding in the end at the same time.
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed; 3 Speed
- Any monsters with Reverse Healing just like Dr. Marihelson will help him out a lot. If Dr. Marihelson misses his Reverse Healing move or save him the hassle of setting up, then someone like Holter's Bodyguard, or Pierceid could possibly help back him up and possibly do some damage to the enemy team too. Yedra is exceptional as her SC applies Reverse Healing to the enemy team at the start of the battle.
- Guard Down users are also VERY useful, considering all the 50% chance moves Marihelson has. Best choices for this are Shademoon, Al Canine and Sunblast.
- Warmaster Sherezar is also a good choice. Since his trait can apply True Vision to all of his allies, including Marihelson, he can make Marihelson land all of his effects guaranteed. He also has team status caster Cooldown Protection, giving Marihelson 3 immunities.
- We can't forget the fact that Dr. Marihelson has the Abomination trait along with his Freeze Immunity SC, so this will make him hard to deny. Stun will bypass this, so use Grakon, Crabbydroid, or Talika to deny him.
- You can also finish this monster off with a good Light attacker, such as PZ Ronin, or Kronxian Guard. If there are monsters with the Bulwark trait and other traits like that, like Zyla the Faithful, then it is sort of a gamble to use any of Dr. Mahirelson's healing moves on them anyway.
- You can also stack debuffs on this guy to make him weak, with monsters like Mirak and Xiron the Ruby.
- NER monsters (especially with Dodge Area trait), like Frosilka, O'Reilly, and Frazerot, can render his gimmicks useless. Special mention goes to Wyrmlad as he is a Light monster with Dodge Area (and Celestial) trait, and NER.
- Strong light monsters such as Arumel can easily deal with this doctor.
- His name is a combination of three Monster Legends admins: Marianne, Helen and Sonnorcteer.
- Skill names reference aspects of nuclear reactors or radiation as a whole.