When Eggeater, Goran, Daganth, Drekk, and Dracontium created an alliance of dragons, Drakor wanted to join but, because he's only part dragon, he wasn't accepted. That devastated him, but he swore he would have his revenge on the alliance. He will take all members down one by one.
Drakor is a Fire attacker with a decent trait and well above average Power and Life. He can deal heavy Fire damage and becomes even more lethal by applying Fire Weakness. Enemies will have nowhere to run when Drakor hits them with his Stun and Mega Stun skills.
- Good power and life
- Fire Weakness can be used to boost his damage output
- Access to AoE Mega Stun as an Attacker
- 70 damage 0 CD skill can deal nasty damage if he's hit with CDA
- Good trait
- Good damage output
- Low cooldowns in general
- Best skills have high cooldowns
- Massive stamina costs
- Mediocre speed, hindering denial
- Odd relic slots
Wyrmlad's Buddy (Attacker)
- Chosen Dragon (50 Fire dmg + AoE Fire Weakness, 29s, 1 CD)
- Ddrag Fangs (70 Fire dmg, 40s, 0 CD)
- Ddrag Breath (AoE 50 Fire dmg, 43s, 3 CD)
- Earthquaker (AoE 35 Special dmg + Stun + Mega Stun, 54s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
The Red Death (Secondary Denier)
- Fear Of The Ddrag (30 Fire dmg + Stun, 28s, 1 CD)
- Tusk Axe (40 Fire dmg + Mega Stun, 36s, 3 CD)
- Chosen Dragon / Deep Roar (Roar for AoE 25 Special dmg + 50% chance Mega Stun, 38s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 1 Speed, 2 Team Speed
- Drakor's trait leaves him vulnerable to Possession and Time Stop. Monsters like Hackster, Kronx, and Volthar are effective at immobilizing him.
- With his massive stamina costs, Drakor is also weak to Stamina Drain. Use monsters like Wangzhou, Narok, and Volthar for this job.
- Strong Water attackers like Hookuai and Gorg are good counters against Drakor.