When Eggeater, Goran, Daganth, Drekk, and Dracontium created an alliance of dragons, Drakor wanted to join but, because he's only part dragon, he wasn't accepted. That devastated him, but he swore he would have his revenge on the alliance. He will take all members down one by one.
Drakor is a Fire attacker with a decent trait and well above average Power and Life. He can deal heavy Fire damage and becomes even more lethal by applying Fire Weakness. Enemies will have nowhere to run when Drakor hits them with his Stun and Mega Stun skills.
- Good power and health
- AoE 50% Mega Stun
- Fire Weakness
- 70 damage 0 CD skill
- Good trait
- Great Special
- High stamina costs and cooldowns
- Mediocre Speed stat
- Inflicts nothing but Stun, Mega Stun, and Fire Weakness
- Chosen Dragon (50 Fire dmg + AoE Fire Weakness, 29s, 1 CD)
- Ddrag Fangs (70 Fire dmg, 40s, 0 CD)
- Ddrag Breath (AoE 50 Fire dmg, 43s, 3 CD)
- Earthquaker / Deep Roar (Earth for AoE 35 Special dmg + Stun + MegaStun, 54s, 3 CD) / (Roar for AoE 25 Special dmg + 50% chance MegaStun, 38s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 1 Team Speed, 2 Strength
- Drakor's trait leaves him vulnerable to Possession and Time Stop. Monsters like Hackster, Kronx, and Volthar are effective at immobilizing him.
- With his massive stamina costs, Drakor is also weak to Stamina Drain. Use monsters like Wangzhou and Narok for this job.
- Strong Water attackers like Hookuai and Gorg are good counters against Drakor.
- Warmaster Gortak's area stun immunity defeats the whole purpose of stun