This peaceful dragon is part of the forest. His incredible healing and protective powers are famous! If you want to get an extra bottle of his magical sap, bribe him with pancakes.
Drekk, the dragon counterpart of Torterra is a Nature self-sustaining attacker with multiple healing moves, and low cooldown moves in general. The issue with him, however, is that he has no damaging AoE moves, bad stats, high cooldowns on supporting moves moves, mediocre damage output, a terrible trait, and a very lacking movepool. He's also countered by reverse healing due to his various healing moves, and has poison daze as his only offensive effects. Overall, Drekk is a bad monster and there are multiple monsters that can do his job but better.
- Multiple healing moves
- Low cooldowns in general
- Nice relic slots
- Bad stats
- Supportive skills have massive cooldowns
- Only status effects it inflicts on enemies is Poison and Daze
- Terrible trait
- Only one AoE move which doesn't do any damage
- Countered by reverse healing
- Low damage output
- Homeopathy (Team 30% Heal, 29s, 4 CD)
- Circle of Life (50 Nature dmg + Self 20% Heal, 27s, 2 CD)
- Leaf Hammer (50 Special dmg + Daze, 28s, 0 CD)
- Bark Remedy / Poison Knock (Bark for Ally 40% Heal, 24s, 3 CD) (Poison for 50 Nature dmg + Poison, 28s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Good Fire attackers such as General Darmith can easily take out this forest.
- Negate Healing monsters such as Clivia, or Reverse Healing Monsters, like Akhenotep, can make Drekk's healing useless, as he lacks NER.
- He is easily denied.
- Drekk's younger brother is Grakon.