As a kid, the Dungeon Master had no friends so she became a hateful creature, wanting other monsters to follow and obey her. Ever since she became a monster and gained the control of the Dungeons, all her joy comes from challenging monsters with traps and encounters.
Dungeon Master, a monster inspired by the timeless board game, Dungeons and Dragons. Main gimmicks include Total Blind, CDA, random torture effects (such as Poison, Bleed, Burn, and Quicksand) and team CDDA + NER.
- Decent trait
- AoE random torture status effect
- AoE CDA
- AoE Total Blind
- Team NER and CDDA
- High cooldowns on some moves
- Bad stats
- A Bit Late (AoE CDA, 21s, 4 CD)
- Critical Failure/ Really Disoriented (Critical for AoE 35 Magic dmg + Total Blind, 22s, 3 CD)/ (Disoriented for Single Total Blind)
- Roll The Effect (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Random Torture Effect, 28s, 1 CD)
- Friends Gathering (Team NER + CDDA, 31s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 3 Speed
- One of the best ways to counter Dungeon Master is to deny her before she can deny you. Any monster that's faster than her like Volthar, Zeighar, and Patient Cyber can easily shut her down.
- Abuse her bad health with a strong Nature like Borjork to take her down.
- Being immune to her CDA also messes her up. Hookuai and Ugluk can both screw her over.