Dunn Ra is the grand protector of the free realm, but don't think that makes her a servant of the realm's kings! Neither Akhenotep or Bandses are worthy of her help so, until she finds a king worthy of her service, she'll protect monsters of her choice on the battlefield.
Dunn Ra's role is to save your team from being crushed by deniers and attackers with Mega Taunt. She has the highest life stat of any legendary, along with Mephisto. When the enemies are focused on Dunn Ra, it is time to take them down.
- Highest Legendary life stat in the game, tied with Mephisto
- Amazing trait and Relic slots
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Great cursing abilities such as DoTs and debuffs
- Gates of Giza has 0 stamina cost and a low cooldown
- Can apply Control Immunity and Mega Taunt to herself
- AoE Guard Down + Shield Breaker with 0 CD
- No NER or any form of sustainability
- Low Speed
Egyptian Goddess of Fear (Unranked)
- Gates of Giza (Self Control Immunity + Mega Taunt, 0s, 2 CD)
- Dry Heat (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Daze, 28s, 1 CD)
- Valley of Kings / Sharp Wings (Kings for AoE 40 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 30s, 1 CD) / (Wings for 45 Special dmg + Bleed, 25s, 0 CD)
- Intimidating Roar (AoE Guard Down + Shield Breaker, 22s, 0 CD)
This moveset specializes in spamming negative status effects, thanks to Dunn Ra's low cooldowns.
Debuff for you, and you, and you...(Ranked)
- Gates of Giza
- Curse of the Pharaoh (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Curse + Nightmares, 27s, 2 CD)
- First Plague (AoE 45 Special dmg + Bleed, 30s, 1 CD)
- Ninth Plague / Intimidating Roar / Valley of Kings (Ninth for 60 Dark dmg + AoE Blind, 22s, 2 CD)
This moveset also specializes in inflicting negative status effects, including deadlier ones like Curse and Bleed. Choose Ninth Plague if you want to spread more status effects. Choose Intimidating Roar if you want to have a 0 CD skill.
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 1 Life, 2 Team Speed
- Since she gives herself Mega Taunt at the start of the battle, she pairs very well with Warmaster Elvira, since Mega Taunt also attracts PER, meaning that unless the enemy has 2 PER moves, at least one of your monsters will be protected. Elvira also has some support moves that can prevent Dunn Ra from weakening like Heal, Damage Protection and Photophobic Shield.
- If you want to prevent Dunn Ra from torture effects, use Warmaster Babari to make her immune to Torture effects. Babari's status caster is a 100% Damage Mirror to all allies, which allows Dunn Ra to reflect the damage back to the enemies.
- Monsters with PER can remove Dunn Ra's Mega Taunt. Warmaster Thalassa, Grakon, and Lord Pumpseed are greatly recommended due to their moves removing the Mega Taunt first, then applying a control effect to the enemy team.
- Ugluk can apply Taunt Hater to themselves, allowing them to deal extra damage to monsters with Taunt or Mega Taunt. Ugluk can also use Furious Flail of Fate to remove 50% of Dunn Ra's life.
- Monsters with torture effects, such as Gualgui, can remove percentages of her life very quickly.
- Dodge Area monsters, like Hornet, can dodge most of the effects that Dunn Ra applies, since they are mainly AoE. Special mention goes to Wyrmlad, as he has both Dodge Area and is in the Light element.