Eggeater likes to go egg hunting. But instead of picking up eggs from the ground, this creature prefers to eat eggs from baskets… and eat baskets… and eat whoever is carrying the baskets.
Eggeater was the first legendary to introduce an AoE Possession move, making him a pretty big threat back in the day. Now, as the meta has progressed, he's become a bit outdated. Eggeater boasts a plethora of possession moves, and has a variety of tortures at his disposal including Poison, Nightmares, and Burn. While he may not be completely amazing in the current meta, he does have some really nice uses in wars, especially Dragon Book wars.
- AoE Possession
- Good trait
- Has access to tons of status effects, such as Stun, Nightmares, Possession, Burn, and Blind Poison
- Low stamina costs
- Horrible speed for a denier
- Bad power stat so he relies mostly on his DoT effects for dealing damage
- Generally high cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
Have some eggs!Edit
- Viper Munch / Snake Gnaw / Dominating Eggs (55 Special dmg + Poison, 29s, 2 CD) / (45 Special dmg + Poison, 28s, 0 CD) / (AoE 20 Magic dmg + 50% chance of Possession, 31s, 2 CD)
- Horror Eggs / Torment Egg (45 Magic dmg + Nightmares, 28s, 0 CD) / (55 Magic dmg + Nightmares, 29s, 2 CD)
- Possessing Eggs (AoE 25 Magic dmg + Possession, 31s, 4 CD)
- Multi Effect Eggs (AoE 20 Magic dmg + Blind + Burn, 35s, 4 CD)
Start with Possessing Eggs to possess all your enemies. After that, use Multi Effect Eggs in order to give both Blind and Burn to all your foes. Viper Munch has good power and poisons a target. Horror Eggs is used over Torment Eggs because it has no cooldown. You can take Dominating Eggs if you think Possessing Eggs has a long cooldown.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Abomination monsters are immune to Eggeater's bread and butter, his AoE Possession skill, and so they can fire back at him without the fear of being Possessed. Good monsters with the Abomination trait include Pierceid, Krugbo, and Faugnar.
- Good Nature attackers can make quick work of Eggeater due to his slightly lacking health stat. Examples like this include Borjork, Prince Charmless, and Shork.
- Mega Taunt users can easily protect the rest of their team from Eggeater's tricks without much trouble at all so that their team can fire back at Eggeater without any worry of Possession or his other statuses. Good Mega Taunt users include Dunn Ra and Mephisto as they start the battle with Mega Taunt.
- Artifacts or monsters with Control or Torture Immunity can easily counter out many of Eggeater's tricks. Good Artifacts include Timerion, Flamerion, and the Talos forms. Good Control Immunity monsters include Eeltron, Nabuline, and Hookuai. Good Torture Immunity monsters include Olnir, Warmaster Zahra, and Warmaster Babari.