Eggeater likes to go egg hunting. But instead of picking up eggs from the ground, this creature prefers to eat eggs from baskets… and eat baskets… and eat whoever is carrying the baskets.
Eggeater was the first legendary introduced to an AoE Possession move, making him a high-tier treat. Moreover, Eggeater can also inflict other kinds of status effects and his Magic typing is very handy to defeat Metal monsters. Eggeater does have flaws, but they couldn't stop him to reach the rank A+ in the Viability Ranking.
- AoE Possession
- Decent stats and trait
- A multi-possessing move is extremely powerful and unique.
- His stats are pretty good.
- He is immune to possession himself, which is always welcome.
- 0 CD stun
- AoE Burn + Blind
- Can apply a plethora of status effects, including Possession, Stun, Nightmares, Burn, Blind, and Poison.
- His speed is good, but not high enough to outspeed some other treats such as Cavenfish.
- While being immune to possession, he can be stunned and frozen easily.
- His special attack isn't that great
Recommended Moveset Edit
Have some eggs!
- Viper Munch / Snake Gnaw(Viper for 55 Special dmg + poison, 0 CD/ Snake for 45 special dmg + Poison, 0 CD)
- Horror Eggs / Torment Egg(Horror for 45 magic dmg + nightmare, 0 CD/ Torment for 55 magic dmg + nightmare, 2 CD)
- Possessing Eggs(25 AOE magic dmg + possess, 4 CD)
- Multi Effect Eggs(20 AOE magic dmg + blind + burn, 2 CD)
- 3 Speed Runes
Start with Possessing Eggs, you want to possess all your enemies. After that, use Multi Effet Eggs in order to give both Blind and Burn to all your foes. Viper Munch has good power and poisons a target while also being neutral to all elements. Horror Eggs is used over Torment Eggs because it has no cooldown, making it the primary move to defeat Timerion easily.
Eggeater can be stunned and frozen pretty easily. While he can counter Cavenfish, that same monster can also do the same if he is faster. Varuna also does a great job at keeping Eggeater at bay. While Nature isn't really a great damaging move, it is Eggeater's weakness and if you have a powerful monster of that element, go with that. Any monster immune to possession does have an advantage over Eggeater. Noctum can heal back the damage and avoid possession from Eggeater at the same time by stealing its HP.